website statistics

Women's Volleyball CEV European Championship 2023

Totallympics

I believe that we will win over Germany but with current form (and what is happening with us in almost all other sports) I'm pretty sure that we will lost against Turkey :( Too bad after good performance at VNL...

Also losing set against Hungary and Ukraine was (in my opinion) unacceptable.

46 minutes ago, rybak said:

I believe that we will win over Germany but with current form (and what is happening with us in almost all other sports) I'm pretty sure that we will lost against Turkey :( Too bad after good performance at VNL...

Also losing set against Hungary and Ukraine was (in my opinion) unacceptable.

Losing a set against Hungary was needless, but Ukraine plays on a very acceptable level. So losing a set against Ukraine is not that bad. Good luck against Germany, they miss their key player, so it should be a clear Polish victory. 

6 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

@hckošice ready for the big match tonight. :p Here is pre-match hint - watch out for number 17 Radostina Marinova :old: If she is taken out of the equation, then :SVK has this in the bag.

Good luck.

However, I still do not think you´ll need it though, volleyball in BUL and SVK are two completelly different worlds, for us it means basically nothing, for you much, so I hope you´ll win.

10 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Good luck.

However, I still do not think you´ll need it though, volleyball in BUL and SVK are two completelly different worlds, for us it means basically nothing, for you much, so I hope you´ll win.

Hey, it starts somewhere. Volleyball didn't mean much for Slovenia not long ago and now we can't get rid of them. :whistle:

4 minutes ago, Sindo said:

@hckošice @Federer91 Do you want a picture of a particular player? :d

Nothing particular, whatever is interesting to you. By the way, are you there as a spectator, or as an official in the match? Because it seems like you are on the field? :p 

It would be fun, if you can share some side observations you have after the match. Like interesting stuff about the teams, that doesn't make it to TV.