6. USA 0

Group B

Latvia - Switzerland  6-4

Provisional Standing After Day 1

1. LAT 3

2. SUI 0

----------

...CAN, GBR, KAZ, SWE

I’m not a huge fan of the results system. Another failure as per usual. Still can’t see entries :facepalm:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

30 minutes ago, RobtheAggie said:

I wonder who is playing on the US hockey teams.  The NCAA seasons are still in full swing.

I believe the teams are a mix of D1 athletes.

However, I’m pretty good at finding information, so this may help: https://www.fisu.net/news/ice-hockey/us-hockey-teams-cool-as-ice-going-into-krasnoyarsk

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

It appears like Belarus has not sent a men’s Bandy team. The tournament has now been reduced to five teams, meaning only one will be eliminated in pool play.

Sweden and Switzerland currently playing in Men’s Ice Hockey. First match of the day, stream available on VK