website statistics

Winter Universiade 2019

Totallympics

On 23/02/2019 at 07:39, heywoodu said:

Kyrgyzstan, come on. Brazil wouldn't have finished last :( 

Sounds like Kyrgyzstan may not compete in Biathlon after all

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

FISU published this today:

They didn’t add that all livestream are available on Livestream or which ones are available on the Olympic Channel. Additionally it appears the FISU will stream to YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter (periscope)

@heywoodu It appears there will be some YouTube streams, but I’ll probably just use FISU TV

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Switzerland draws first blood in the men’s Ice Hockey competition to go 1-0 ahead Latvia. No matches Broadcast today

Women’s Ice Hockey Preliminaries can be watched here: https://m.vk.com/video-74766128_456240807

The USA and Japan are currently playing in the first match.

US women down 0–1 to Japan after the first period. It’s 10 (22) here, I’m not sure if  I want to watch the rest of this game. Sleep is starting to sound good. Plus, I have a paper to write. Second quarter is starting FYI.

38 minutes ago, hckosice said:

over it head through a wall GIF

I’m assuming the 1-1 score I saw earlier isn’t true anymore.