website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

ireland-flag-animation.gif

IRELAND

56dad68faeae1_Rare20as20a20green20dog.JPG.77cb73a0358bf9448b3c31da9458af50.thumb.JPG.5b803b813d6c7cc4a1566472876ddbb2.JPG

Jury Spokesperson: OlympicIRL

Gaeilge

Beannachtaí ó Éirinn! OlympicIRL anseo! Is mór an onóir dom a bheith anseo libh as ócáid eile speisialta ar Totallympics. Ba mhaith liom an deis seo a thapú chun buíochas a ghabháil lenár n-óstach as an seo iontach thaitneamhach.

Agus anois, gan a thuilleadh moille, seo a leanas na torthaí ghiúré na hÉireann....

English

Greetings from Ireland! This is OlympicIRL! It's my pleasure to be here with you on another special occasion on Totallympics. I would like to take the opportunity to thank our hosts for the very enjoyable show.

And now, without further ado, here are the results of the Irish Jury....

:ALG  Algeria 10

:CAN  Canada 9
  :SVK  Slovakia 8
  :DEN  Denmark 7
  :BRA  Brazil 6
  :USA  United States 5
  :FRA  France 4
  :POL  Poland 3
  :GBR  Great Britain 2
  :ARG  Argentina 1

I don't like where this is going

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Werloc said:

Kensington hopefully

Late entry? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!