website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2018

14 minutes ago, dcro said:

Chile is not the captain.

cheater referees :redcard: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, dcro said:

How it that possible? I awarded a bronze to Chile! :p

And also they got silver from NZ.

bug-eyed-picture-id168609982?s=612x612

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Suggestion for future editions: it would be useful if the scoreboard is updated in order of position/points once points are starting to come in, makes it quite a lot easier to follow :p (although I understand it's probably a shitload of extra work, so not doing it is understandable)

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Suggestion for future editions: it would be useful if the scoreboard is updated in order of position/points once points are starting to come in, makes it quite a lot easier to follow :p (although I understand it's probably a shitload of extra work, so not doing it is understandable)

We'll leave that up to you when you're hosting TISC :p

2 minutes ago, Werloc said:

We'll leave that up to you when you're hosting TISC :p

I genuinely wonder if that'd be a good thing, since every weekend day at least is filled from early morning to late night with all kinds of sports :lol: