website statistics

Your own Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 Schedule

CET

Wake up at 7:00, catch up with alpine skiing downhill that happened three hours before, coffee is a must too

Continue with cross country at 8:00 and speed skating after that

Then wait for ski jumping at noon, and will probably check snowboarding final in the mean time

Luge and moguls will be seen as replays in the afternoon leisure.ž

Work days will suck though, I might hear some results at work (we listen to radio always), and even Eurosport Player started putting various highlights in their streams - even though the stream for instance is luge, they might show results from biathlon. Idiots!

DAY 3

Monday 07.02.2022

Medal Events 9

• 02:05 - 02:25  Curling: Mixed Doubles CZE-CHN   (sui-nor, can-ita, usa-gbr : Live Score)  opening ends
  • 02:30 - 03:30  Alpine Skiing: W Giant Slalom   (1st Round)    Petra Vlhová, Rebeka Jančová
  • 03:30 - 04:30  Figure Skating: Mixed Team  (Day 3: M Singles FP, Mixed Pairs FP)   Replay
  • 04:35 - 05:05  Figure Skating: Mixed Team   (Day 3: W Singles FP)
  • 05:05 - 07:00  Alpine Skiing: M Downhill
  • 07:30 - 08:45  Alpine Skiing: W Giant Slalom   (2nd Round)    Petra Vlhová ?, Rebeka Jančová ?
  • 08:45 - 09:55  Snowboarding: M Slopestyle     Replay
  • 10:00 - 11:40  Biathlon: W 15km Individual    Paulína Fialková, Ivona Fialková, Henrieta Horvátová, Veronika Machyniaková
  • 11:40 - 12:45  Speed Skating: W 1500m     Replay
  • 12:45 - 14:20  Ski Jumping: Mixed Team Normal Hill
  • 14:30 - 15:40  Luge: W Singles   (Heat 2)    Katarína Šimoňáková (+ Run 1 - Replay)
  • 15:40 - 16:25  Ice Hockey: W Tournament FIN-SUI      from 2nd Period

End of Live Coverage

• from 16:30  Short Track: W 500m + M 1000m  Replay, Ice Hockey: W Tournament CZE-DEN, ROC-CAN, SWE-CHN Highlights

I think I'll take the 1st run of the women's giant slalom for the breakfast.

After work the 2nd run and the biathlon will be the first 2 events as they are the ones with greatest risk of getting spoiled by Social Media.

After that I guess I'll watch the main competitors in the downhill, some highlights from the hockey matches with Denmark and Sweden and the curling if Sweden make it.
In the end I may watch some short track and luge.

All CET

Wake up at 8:00 -> Alpine Skiing: M Downhill Replay

than at 10:00 -> Biathlon: W 15km Individual

and Speed Skating: W 1500m on 2nd screen

than 12:45 Ski Jumping: Mixed Team Normal Hill

after that some Short Track Replay, Snowbaord and Curling matches.

Lots of skiing for me tonight, I'll probably be locked into that tonight with curling and men's slopestyle on a 2nd screen.  Not sure I'll have it in me to stay up for the women's 1500 in speed skating, but I'll definitely check that out in the morning when I wake up

Will give it my best to wake up for downhill. If postponed again, I will use the opportunity to watch either figure skating or GS 1st run on demand...

And then for the afternoon replays, my main focus will be on GS 2nd run, biathlon, luge, and likely curling semifinals + short track.

#banbestmen