website statistics

Your own Winter Olympic Games Beijing 2022 Schedule

Tomorrow for it's a true mayhem...alpine skiing at night, at 8.30 a.m. the tech crew comes to my house because I'm changing internet provider :yikes: :facepalm:

if everything goes according to plan, maybe I'm able to go live for women's speedskating and biathlon (once again at the same time :facepalm: :hairpull:)...

and then, it's short track and curling time (plus some catch-up with the remaining events, at least slopestyle, luge and ski jumping)...

not sure I'm gonna survive (and in case, how I'm gonna do it)...:rolleyes: :popcorn:

DAY 4

Tuesday 08.02.2022

Medal Events 10

• 02:20 - 03:00 Figure Skating: M Singles (Short Program) Opening Group
  • 03:00 - 04:05 Freestyle Skiing: W Big Air
  • 04:05 - 06:00 Alpine Skiing: M Super-G
  • 06:00 - 07:25  Ice Hockey: W Tournament USA-CAN   from 2nd Period
  • 07:30 - 09:00 Snowboarding: W Parallel Giant Slalom + M Parallel Giant Slalom
  • 09:00 - 09:30  Cross-Country Skiing: W Sprint Freestyle (Qualification)
  • 09:30 - 11:15  Biathlon: M 20km Individual
  • 11:30 - 13:15  Cross-Country Skiing: W Sprint Freestyle +  M Sprint Freestyle
  • 13:15 - 15:20  Luge: W Singles Heat 3 + Heat 4
  • 15:20 - 16:20 Speed Skating: M 1500m  Replay

End of Live Coverage

• from 16:30  Curling: Mixed Doubles Bronze Medal Match (Last Ends) + Gold Medal Match (Replay), Ice Hockey: W Tournament JPN-CZE, SWE-DEN, FIN-ROC  Highlights

:

Spoiler

:CAN wins a medal in ski jumping, Clarey :FRA a medal in the downhill, and Irwin :USA has a great result in the biathlon, and I missed it all :(

I didn’t get to watch a single moment of competition yesterday. I instead spent hours getting medical treatment, and then slept through the rest. Honestly, I’d love nothing more than to just watch and write about the Olympics. Health comes first though, so let’s hope I get that sorted out so I can get back to following the Olympics.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Another busy day.

All CET

7:30 -> Snowboard Parallel Gigant Slalom M+W

9:00 -> Cross-Country W Qualification

9:30 -> Biathlon M Individual

9:50 -> Cross-Country M Qualification on 2nd Screen

11:30 -> Cross-Country M + W Sprint

11:30 -> Speed Skating on 2nd Screen

After all:

Replay of Super-G, maybe Luge

18:00 -> Figure Skating: M Singles watching with my girlfriend :wub:

Curling Evening

5 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

:

Reveal hidden contents

I didn’t get to watch a single moment of competition yesterday. I instead spent hours getting medical treatment, and then slept through the rest. Honestly, I’d love nothing more than to just watch and write about the Olympics. Health comes first though, so let’s hope I get that sorted out so I can get back to following the Olympics.

Get well soon!

2 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

:

Hide contents

:CAN wins a medal in ski jumping, Clarey :FRA a medal in the downhill, and Irwin :USA has a great result in the biathlon, and I missed it all :(

I'm really sorry to read something like that...

I hope you get well soon, my friend...

stay strong and good luck...:fingers:

another busy (and hopefully successful) day...

hope to wake up at 4 a.m. for the men's super-G (alpine skiing)...

then back to sleep until 7.30 a.m. when things get serious...snowboard first, biathlon then (with some in-game breaks to cross-country skiing quali)...

at 11.30 a.m. it's time for cross-country medal stages, then the Italian curling-mania comes to its climax...

later in the afternoon, time for some women's hockey (USA vs CAN), the decisive runs in the women's luge competition and men's 1500m (speedskating) ondemand...

I'm usually good for 1 all-nighter per Olympics.  This one is it.  Here's what I'll be watching...

9pm - Women's Free Ski Big Air
10pm - Men's Super G (Snowboard Parallel GS on 2nd screen)
11pm - USA-Canada Women's Hockey
1am - Mixed Doubles Curling Bronze (Parallel GS on 2nd screen
3am - Cross-Country Sprint Qualification
3:30am - Men's biathlon
5:30am - Cross-Country sprints + Men's 1500m Speed Skating
7:00am - Mixed Doubles Curling gold
8:30am - Women's Luge 4th run

Hope I can hold out for it all, gonna need a good nap this afternoon!

On 2/6/2022 at 8:12 PM, dcro said:

Will give it my best to wake up for downhill. If postponed again, I will use the opportunity to watch either figure skating or GS 1st run on demand...

And then for the afternoon replays, my main focus will be on GS 2nd run, biathlon, luge, and likely curling semifinals + short track.

Failed miserably. Only replays today, and only alpine skiing, biathlon and short track. Some luge now. Everything else I just had to settle for results reading. :(

Not feeling 100% myself as well..: I slept through most day Saturday because it was getting a little much. For the same reason I decided last minute not to wake up early for the downhill...

#banbestmen