website statistics

Women's Volleyball FIVB World Championship 2022

Totallympics

30 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

My Twitter bubble of Brazilian fans is full of crazy, aggressive and frustrated people throwing angry remarks about this loss. To be honest, I feel less and less inclined to cheer for Brazil in most sports because, well, it's easy to dislike this kind of people. 

nothing compared to Egonu's madness after the end of today's match.

she started talking of some idiots asking her why is she Italian? and saying this was her last game with our National team :yikes:

given that she has all the rights to be furious about this stupid racists, I fear she's just setting up the table for those who wants her out of the team (it looks that a few among her teammates don't like her that much...and also some of our federation's officials).

we'll see how it develops, but it might be the beginning of collapse of this team.

So the 20+ Serbs in the row below and beside me in the stadium turned out to be Boskovic's family. Their fanatism was like I was at a club football match.:hairpull:

I believe we saw a well deserved champion today. Boskovic is just unplayable, but Serbia as a team did a good job shutting down Gabi.