website statistics

Shooting Qualification to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, BruT06 said:

What about Czech shooters? There is one example. Jiri Privratsky and František Smetana won 2 quotas in air rifle and Czech Rep.has won 1 quota in 50m 3 positions by Nimbursky. If Czech Republic nominates Privratsky and Smetana instead of Nimbursky in 10m air rifle. Will that quota be reallocated to Gorša in air rifle? 

Do anybody know what is with Frenchman's quota in 10m air rifle? Declined because potentially double starters Kryzs and Aufrere or it will be allocated to Badouin?

If :FRA will choose Kryzs and Aufrere also for ARM, they have to decline host country quota place.

1 minute ago, Jan Linha said:

Well, I think we are not talking about continental quotas but about reallocation after some countries rejected/returned the quotas. For example China is returning one quota which was earned at WCH. I don't think this would be reallocated as a continental quota.... 

I was talking about Team :USA, that will return quota of Brandon Muske, won in ARM at the 2022 Championships of the Americas, and this quota will be reallocated via ranking to a Panamerican shooter of a NOC with any quota in ARM.

2 minutes ago, Robertino said:

I was talking about Team :USA, that will return quota of Brandon Muske, won in ARM at the 2022 Championships of the Americas, and this quota will be reallocated via ranking to a Panamerican shooter of a NOC with any quota in ARM.

In this case to MORALES BUSTOS Cristian Jaime :PER , I think.

2 hours ago, Robertino said:

This one is quota in ARW, I don't know who gets quota in R3PW, but it's already reallocated.

My bad, Mexico gets the reallocated spot in women’s 3 positions.