website statistics

European Games 2019

uk12points

:NED continues their two-wheel domination. There were others there, but there’s no stoping the Orange machine. :BLR third 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I can’t stand why the Olympic Channel has to show medal ceremonies for the events they just broadcasted.  Now all they have on is gymnastics.  The cycling road race, shooting, and archery medal ceremonies are on the other 3 channels.  

1 minute ago, bmo said:

I can’t stand why the Olympic Channel has to show medal ceremonies for the events they just broadcasted.  Now all they have on is gymnastics.  The cycling road race, shooting, and archery medal ceremonies are on the other 3 channels.  

How’s your picture quality right now?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Federer91 said:

I can't get rid of work to go inside and watch some stuff. Can some good person tell me if we have medal matches in judo/sambo and around what time? :)

Exactly two hours from now