website statistics
44 minutes ago, maestro said:

New Zealand is hosting Australia for a best of three match series, that will determine Oceania's spot at the olympics. Matches will be played on 11 and 12 August and will start at 09:30 CEST and 08:00 CEST respectively. If required, a deciding match will be played on 13 August.

Live streaming should be available below.

11 August

12 August

and no men's tournament?

28 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Yeah, I can't see any of the top nations missing. 

Host - :FRA

World - :GRE  :HUN

Europe - :ESP or :ITA

America - :USA

Asia - :JPN

Africa - :RSA

Oceania - :AUS

World - :ESP or :ITA  + :SRB  :CRO  :MNE

I can't even see which team would be able to shake things up here, this Top12 is solid. And if :RSA refuses the quota, :CAN would be the obvious alternate. This might be the most rock solid lineup out of all the team sports in Paris. 

great your forecasts, it is also missing on the other team sports

14 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Continental qualification comes before the second World qualification. Which means that Australia will take the Oceania quota at the 2024 WCh no matter what. Unless somehow New Zealand take it from them, but that's almost impossible.

are you sure ? but if Australia finishes in the top 4 with the 3 countries already qualified? how does it happen ?

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

China is all washed up. France and maybe even New Zealand are better now.

Heck, even South Africa will be ranked higher here in Fukuoka in the final analysis. :p

the Asian quota will be interesting between Japan and China

5 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I've considered women's water polo to have 10 competent teams:

:AUS :CAN :CHN :GRE :HUN :ITA :NED :RUS :ESP :USA

China is kind of wavering now, but I still feel they can easily win over any nation not listed above (maybe they lose to :FRA due to Olympic host investment influx) and can still defeat Canada.

With South Africa presumably taking the African quota again and France taking the host quota that means one of the above nations (minus already banned Russia) will miss the games. Obviously Canada is hoping for the United States to qualify here if not, they are likely to be the odd nation out.

little chance that south africa rejects its quota?

14 minutes ago, Vektor said:

On the flip side, you just have to beat the US in the semi and we can get all the 5 top European teams in Paris. Sounds easy enough. :p

the 5? donations hungary spain italy greece and the netherlands!! that would be my dream!!

4 minutes ago, CCB said:

The most important thing for the European countries is that Australia does not reach the final of the World Cup. Otherwise there is one less ticket for Europe, because New Zealand takes Oceania's quota spot. In that case you get an Olympic tournament with weak countries New Zealand, South Africa, France, China, Canada and 5 strong countries.

yes the dream would be 2 European nations listed! in any case we will have to do without a strong european nation: greece will still be on the hook! unless south africa does not accept its quotas

1 minute ago, Laraja said:

I believe it is 12

Because in the previous one they said 11. For me this +1 is based on that one.

But just guessing haha

then I will recalculate the water polo quotas by country, I had calculated 13 quotas, I will count 12. thank you