website statistics

Figure Skating at the Winter Olympic Games 2018

uk12points

vor einer Stunde schrieb Pavlo:

best moment so far

well - i didn`t cry but i felt small affection - this was amazing and so touching

this is magic in sport

I agree, at the last two olympics she came for gold with her former partner but only got bronze and after 2014 her partner retired everyone thought that she should retire as well, but she always had the dream of winning gold of the olympics, so she continued and they had to find a new partner for her. After yesterday's result everyone thought that they had no chance of winning gold and many said that "Bruno (her partner) destroyed her dream". What made the situation today especially tense is that her former partner is now coaching the russian pair that could have taken away the gold from her. First she couldn't win a gold with him as her partner and then he takes the gold from her away by coaching her rivals, would have been a crazy story.

You could really see today how much pressure they put on themselves and now she can retire in peace. It will be interesting what he will do, he is still very young, but i think there is no chance that they will find a world-class partner for him in Germany ...

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

5 godzin temu, OlympicsFan napisał:

I agree, at the last two olympics she came for gold with her former partner but only got bronze and after 2014 her partner retired everyone thought that she should retire as well, but she always had the dream of winning gold of the olympics, so she continued and they had to find a new partner for her. After yesterday's result everyone thought that they had no chance of winning gold and many said that "Bruno (her partner) destroyed her dream". What made the situation today especially tense is that her former partner is now coaching the russian pair that could have taken away the gold from her. First she couldn't win a gold with him as her partner and then he takes the gold from her away by coaching her rivals, would have been a crazy story.

You could really see today how much pressure they put on themselves and now she can retire in peace. It will be interesting what he will do, he is still very young, but i think there is no chance that they will find a world-class partner for him in Germany ...

maybe he comes back to France but is there any world class partner? I don`t know...as Olympic champion he has the luxury of a choice, he doesn`t have to prove anything more. Beijing may be a Chinese-Russian battle

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

I hope Felipe Montoya do well and doesn't finish last...

He has an interesting story behind him. He is originally from Colombia. he used to live there in an dangerous place. One day his father disapeared and he had to immigrate with her mum to Spain looking for a safe place to live at 7 years old, where he started to skate.