Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

dcro

Olympic Videos & Pictures

dcro    965

Well, I managed to find some parts of Squaw Valley 1960 movie. Official movie is longer than this 28 minutes.

And here is an interesting part about biathlon at those games. Some of the comments that spokesman of the movie says here are quite funny. :d

dcro    965
47 minutes ago, bestmen said:

at that time the doping was legal

And that's because it didn't exist. :p

heywoodu    1,109
19 hours ago, dcro said:

And here is an interesting part about biathlon at those games. Some of the comments that spokesman of the movie says here are quite funny. :d

Oh that's absolutely wonderful :d

"This is...hardly a spectactors sport. Only race officials are allowed on the course" :d 

DaniSRB    188
On 3/16/2016 at 11:48 PM, dcro said:

Perhaps "Olympic History" would be a better name for the thread. Doesn't necessarily has to be a video. :)

2006 Torino movie is also one of my favourties. Though, my absolute favourite is Squaw Valley 1960 movie, but I can't find that on the internet (watched it on TV too few years ago). I only managed to find some parts about figure skating.

Any title about Olympics is perfect :d

IOC started to publish Olympic stories/history videos on their channel, let's hope they will publish Squaw Valley and all the rest Olympics :d

Griff88    102
On 17/3/2016 at 5:01 PM, Pavlo said:

I have the whole official IOC collection of Winter & Summer Olympics movies on dvds (from 1952, without Munich 1972), nice one. Plus i`m recording whole Olympic Games since 2000 (summer games), sure i`m making short versions after that. I`m recording Winter Games on a bigger scale since 2010 when we became stronger (winter games are far less important for me)

1952 Summer Olympics? Interesting :clap:

Pavlo    39
On 20.03.2016 at 10:57 AM, Griff88 said:

1952 Summer Olympics? Interesting :clap:

sure it is :), i`m always watching my whole collection from April before summer games :)

vinipereira    155

Most of the Olympic movies are very "by the book", but I just watched on TV the Barcelona 1992 film and I like it very much, especially because of its "unconventional" style. Certainly one of my favourites now.

Brazilian channel SporTV also has an interesting show called "Classic" in which they're showing full replays of past Olympics events. After the 1992 movie, they had the Basketball final between USA and Croatia.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.