Jump to content

Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account


bestmen

[OFF TOPIC] Your Photos Thread

Recommended Posts

OlympicIRL    869
4 hours ago, leli. said:

From last summer (Aosta Valley)

 

 

Beautiful landscapes :wub:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    2,249
2 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

 

Beautiful landscapes :wub:

 

Absolutely. These pictures make me want to go out and (unsuccessfully) try taking some cool pictures too. :d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OlympicIRL    869
3 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

Absolutely. These pictures make me want to go out and (unsuccessfully) try taking some cool pictures too. :d

 

Same here. Sadly my phone cannot capture anything 10% as nice as it appears in person :d

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
leli.    48
21 hours ago, dcro said:

 

Absolutely. These pictures make me want to go out and (unsuccessfully) try taking some cool pictures too. :d

 

21 hours ago, OlympicIRL said:

 

Same here. Sadly my phone cannot capture anything 10% as nice as it appears in person :d

 


You should try guys, I bet you're surrounded by amazing sceneries and I'd love to see them :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    535

Few photos from the village where my grandparents live

 

This is one very very old house (btw they don't live in this house lol)

 

5a70ded6d2ad5_20140805_1758541.thumb.jpg.dc94474f3856ba4d255a26122e7b2b9e.jpg

This is a well

 

5a70e0e23a0a3_20140805_1808241.thumb.jpg.07ef18b4a24a9496d3963e4ebb75a4b4.jpg

 

:wub:

 

5a70e13c73620_20171028_2300391.thumb.jpg.1e0f1da1809590973a4fa98da780417c.jpg

 

5a70e1bd38301_20171028_1436561.thumb.jpg.0ffb82e5933e7a82ca8b999489ab7789.jpg

 

20140805_175520.thumb.jpg.c577ee3681feaea8dfbd2e8ba292e2d0.jpg

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    535

And some pictures from the monastery Ravanica.  It was built in 1375–1377 as an endowment of prince Lazar of Serbia, who is buried there.

 

20170811_102504-min.thumb.jpg.6fb4ee175e6faf558d822bab8700c6a8.jpg

 

20170811_110421.thumb.jpg.1326ebcfbfaa808e4caaae460f8e0471.jpg

 

20170811_105541.thumb.jpg.20e211da713454f5e3cd8f496d936ffb.jpg20170811_112708.thumb.jpg.70b13130da4a91c866e788a6c123fdf5.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    2,249

Some pics from our little trip to Istria...

 

It was a pretty unique train ride... :p

 

DSC_3025_preview.thumb.jpeg.a449a5a607c0d20b1b2fdf9a82afb200.jpeg,

 

 

Don't worry, I didn't control it! :old:

 

DSC_3023_preview.thumb.jpeg.42cad1e52a11cd46de7b419512616bca.jpeg

 

 

Can't remember if it was water or fire coming out of this. :mumble:

 

DSC_3073_preview.thumb.jpeg.8423aec433a2ab5c08970a5daf7deb29.jpeg

 

 

Stalker alert!

 

DSC_3079_preview.thumb.jpeg.bf50486e12cf5f93d6ef221fcfd4ff21.jpeg

 

DSC_3116_preview.thumb.jpeg.afd35062c6d180424fd7eb1020536fa3.jpeg

 

 

Who cares if it breaks... :p

 

DSC_3204_preview.thumb.jpeg.925fb3f36e7305a60abb8198f9c20c70.jpeg

 

DSC_3236_preview.thumb.jpeg.e44bea4d5a4fa56cd28912ad53ff1147.jpeg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    535
6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Some pics from our little trip to Istria...

 

It was a pretty unique train ride... :p

 

DSC_3025_preview.thumb.jpeg.a449a5a607c0d20b1b2fdf9a82afb200.jpeg,

 

 

Don't worry, I didn't control it! :old:

 

DSC_3023_preview.thumb.jpeg.42cad1e52a11cd46de7b419512616bca.jpeg

 

 

Can't remember if it was water or fire coming out of this. :mumble:

 

DSC_3073_preview.thumb.jpeg.8423aec433a2ab5c08970a5daf7deb29.jpeg

 

 

Stalker alert!

 

DSC_3079_preview.thumb.jpeg.bf50486e12cf5f93d6ef221fcfd4ff21.jpeg

 

DSC_3116_preview.thumb.jpeg.afd35062c6d180424fd7eb1020536fa3.jpeg

 

 

Who cares if it breaks... :p

 

DSC_3204_preview.thumb.jpeg.925fb3f36e7305a60abb8198f9c20c70.jpeg

 

DSC_3236_preview.thumb.jpeg.e44bea4d5a4fa56cd28912ad53ff1147.jpeg

 

:wub:

 

what is this on photo number 5?

 

And train :wub:We have almost the same here. Very old trains.

 

Edited by dareza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dcro    2,249
3 minutes ago, dareza said:

 

:wub:

 

what is this on photo number 5?

 

And train :wub:We have almost the same here. Very old trains.

 

 

It's Pazinska jama located in Pazin (surprise, surprise). :d

 

Here too, though those Istrian trains are like really old.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dareza    535
2 minutes ago, dcro said:

 

It's Pazinska jama located in Pazin (surprise, surprise). :d

 

Here too, though those Istrian trains are like really old.

 

:lol:

 

It really looks beautiful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wanderer    550

Here are some my recent photos :d

 

Park Cair, my birth city :) "frost-mirrors" 

 

2017-12-08_04_20.19_1.thumb.jpg.282a953c8aa0a13a746de05e43d221ac.jpg

 

This one was taken the same morning:

 

20171208_075657.thumb.jpg.61fce44d305bbd31741a889d33afb036.jpg

 

This too :d

 

5a7105a1db955_2017-12-0804_23_271.thumb.jpg.847267f248cc569a40bfacad5585063d.jpg

 

Yes, I have a thing for ice, frost, snow and winter :d 

And I always smile :d

 

20171017_164008.thumb.jpg.15e649b7429a0f4ffec86fa128e10b73.jpg

 

I needed burdock for sesquiterpene lactones :d 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×