website statistics

Football 2020 Discussion Thread

Henry_Leon

7 hours ago, bmo said:

Just curious, does anyone watch MLS?

I used to watch it when there was really nothing else on and Eurosport still showed it, but nowadays I don't :p 

But that's more because of it being football than because of it being the MLS, to be fair.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

37 minutes ago, Shravan Kumar said:

So Man city ban got overturned

How surprising. Trying to impede an investigation results in a small fine instead of punishment when you're a filthy rich club :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Meanwhile in Poland Stal Mielec (2x champions in the 70s) returned to top flight after 24 years of absence. 1974 World Cup top scorer Grzegorz Lato played for them back them as well as three other members of the WC team (Kasperczak, Szarmach, Domarski).

The David O'Leary Leeds team form 17-19 years ago was one of the most fun and enjoyable teams i have ever watched. They had such heart and even after all those years i can probably name the starting team. Something i can't do for modern clubs, because the players now are so unlikable and bratty.. Viduka, Kewell, Bowyer, Mills, Bakke, Allan Smith, Harte, Ferdinand, Robbie Fowler...