website statistics

Men's Football UEFA Under 19 European Championship 2022

Totallympics

13 hours ago, Griff88 said:

@DnlIsrael qualified to U20 World Cup in Indonesia! :clap:

This is going to be “interesting”. If they put the Games in Jakarta, I would try watching it live

Let’s see how many people had a stroke after hearing the news

yesss i was so happy to hear that they managed to qualify, I'm sure it will be "intresting":p as well, and truely hope everything will go on fine:fingers:

1 hour ago, Dnl said:

yesss i was so happy to hear that they managed to qualify, I'm sure it will be "intresting":p as well, and truely hope everything will go on fine:fingers:

Checking at the venues, I think they will put Israeli matches in Bali - the safe haven. If they managed to pass the group stage it will be even more “interesting” (both in achievement and organizer wise :p )

Winning the lottery jackpot is luck, right ? well, no, the LUCK is just what happend to :SVK  football right now :d

UEFA gave us the organizing rights of the U19 EURO despite the fact we have absolutely nothing to do there, but still thanks to two absolutely pure-ultra-bus-parking wins 1-0 against Romania and Austria happened a unbelievable miracle... in times when our football NT is in the deepest shit since the independence of the country, our U20 team will play the World Cup :p

This is the definition of the word luck my dear friends.  Hello Indonesia, see you next year :d

So this is our only and sole shot on target of the whole game (and 1 of the two whole shots on goal during he whole tournament - both resulted in 1-0 wins ovr ROU and AUT :p) which send our Juniors to the U20 World Cup as one of the 5 UEFA nations :FRA :ITA :ISR :ENG  and lol :SVK

Well we somehow got the win against France:FRA and we are in the final!!:hyper::happyjump:this might be the biggest achievement we made in football in the last 50+ years, just hope they will bounce up to stronger leagues in Europe in the near future, for them to really develop their skills and us

On 6/29/2022 at 6:25 PM, LDOG said:

Talking about Indonesia and Israel...     

Imagine if Iran or some north african teams also qualify. 

I thought nowadays you are allowed to play whoever you want, isn't it the new rule ? I mean some countries even qualified for the World Cup by not playing against a certain team.

but oh yes, this is the world of double standards.

but that won't be a problem this time. our football sucks big time these days, U20 team most probably can't even make it out of the group stage in AFC Cup. (they may not even qualify for the AFC U20 Cup)