website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics FIG World Championships 2019

hckošice

Just now, Benolympique said:

Are France still qualifying quotas next year?

Not sure. I have to read the qualification document again. I was under the impression that 3 quotas is the maximum a NOC that has not qualified a team could get, but yesterday I read it again and I believe 7 is the maximum number of quotas, not 3. I'll have to check it again.

à l’instant, thiago_simoes a dit :

Not sure. I have to read the qualification document again. I was under the impression that 3 quotas is the maximum a NOC that has not qualified a team could get, but yesterday I read it again and I believe 7 is the maximum number of quotas, not 3. I'll have to check it again.

I know the French team is not a member of the team

Good quality but j’aimerais so have Samir Aït - Saïd, we agree that both quotas will do the general?

I know the French team is not a member of the team

Good quality but j’aimerais so have Samir Aït - Saïd, we agree that both quotas will do the general?

I'm afraid I couldn't understand. You can write in French if you want in a private message.

à l’instant, thiago_simoes a dit :

I'm afraid I couldn't understand. You can write in French if you want in a private message.

I know France doesn't have the level in teams, which damage... do you think samir ait-Saïd can bring a 3rd quota?

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

I don't think 7 quotas it's possible since continental championships is only open to: 1) NOCs with a max. of 5 athletes qualified (team + World Cup) or 2) NOCs with a max. of 3 individual athletes.

Therefore, for nations that have qualified a team of 4, the max. quotas is 6. For nations that haven't qualified a team, the max. is also 6 in theory, but won't happen to any nation now since none will qualify 3 individual athletes in apparatus finals.

I know France doesn't have the level in teams, which damage... do you think samir ait-Saïd can bring a 3rd quota?

Oh, this is unpredictable. :TUR :FRA :GRE and :ITA are very closely together.

Even is one of them does not qualify now, he will probably qualify through the World Cup. 

Przed chwilą, rybak napisał:

No quota for :POL :(  Third Games a row, last time when we had male gymnast at Olympics was Beijing 2008 when Blanik wins gold in vault...

It's hard for our gymnasts to go to the most important event since at the box office of the bida association it is squeaking. The organization of the European championships has unfortunately not improved.