website statistics

Poll 16/100 | Who will qualify from the Final Men's Rugby Sevens Qualifier

Poll 16/100  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who will qualify from the Final Men's Rugby Sevens Qualifier ?

France favorite, how much is the question. Had Ireland and Samoa the resources to train properly ? Not sure considering the prosperity of their 7s program ... other teams are very long shots, Dubai 7s has shown the difference between France and Chile, which is one of the better non-core teams in the Qualifier.

33 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Definitely not an expert. But If I had to bet, I assume France is considered as the top fav.

but cheering for Tonga and who know maybe another Olympic sport appearance for Pita :cheer:

Hmm :mumble:I don't know why a team which can qualify to the Games beating the likes of France, Samoa, Ireland in the process would select a taekwondoist/half-time-cross-country-skier :mumble:But I guess you're trolling :p

BTW Tonga decided not to send their full-time 7s squad to this tournament, so instead European based Tongan players will make the team ...

8 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Hmm :mumble:I don't know why a team which can qualify to the Games beating the likes of France, Samoa, Ireland in the process would select a taekwondoist/half-time-cross-country-skier :mumble:But I guess you're trolling :p

BTW Tonga decided not to send their full-time 7s squad to this tournament, so instead European based Tongan players will make the team ...

You never know with a country which can send to the olympics a guy with a nickname Bruno Banani :p

Obviously, it was just a joke, well, a try :p