website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Your Trips & Holidays Thread

bestmen

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I have been in :GBR London in last week and I had a trip with guide on Wimbledon courts and I visited also Wembley stadium and of course I couldn't miss a picture with Olympic rings in Queen Elizabeth II Park near the Olympic stadium :) 

If you want to see photos, here is link to my profile https://www.instagram.com/jakub.ryba1/

On Tuesday I arrived in :CUB (Havana), then tomorrow I'll be off to :MEX (5 days in Mexico City and then 4 in Cancun)

In late December, I'll be going on a month-long European vacation to :CZE:SUI:NOR (Prague/Bern/St. Moritz/Oslo/Bergen), and in mid-June* I'll be going to :BRA(Rio/Sao Paolo)

Don't ask how much money this cost me :facepalm:

Edited by Josh
June, not July.

• 2 months later...

My friends are asking me where we go next...

cause when we were in Paris in June it was relatively calm there but when we came back the policeman shot a teenager and all hell breaks loose

when we were in the Middle East in September it was "relatively calm" there (very relatively imo) and then when we came back...

So pray we don't go to your place now, next vacation February 2024...

Edited by rafalgorka

On 8/19/2023 at 2:55 AM, Josh said:

On Tuesday I arrived in :CUB (Havana), then tomorrow I'll be off to :MEX (5 days in Mexico City and then 4 in Cancun)

In late December, I'll be going on a month-long European vacation to :CZE:SUI:NOR (Prague/Bern/St. Moritz/Oslo/Bergen), and in mid-July I'll be going to :BRA(Rio/Sao Paolo)

Don't ask how much money this cost me :facepalm:

I have half an Europe - 25 countries visited, and in Europe this SUI, NOR  still unvisited because this country are so expensive.

Edited by Adriano