website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

18 minutes ago, lapaj said:

So the Milka chocolate is different in Germany than in here. Is it the blame of the Hungarian government?

I don't know about the ingredients of Milka chocolate...but here's an example: drinks like "Fanta Orange" or similar

- in Italy there is a regulation which makes it illegal to sell them if they contain less than 12% of orange juice...it will be 20% by 2018.

- in Austria they sell the same drink with same name but with only 6% orange juice

- in other countries they can sell by law the same drink with 0% juice and more chemichal additives, meaning that it's of less quality.

Your government is free to approve a regulation like ours. 

I'm sure you can find something similar about the quality of chocolate.

9 minutes ago, Dunadan said:

I don't know about the ingredients of Milka chocolate...but here's an example: drinks like "Fanta Orange" or similar

- in Italy there is a regulation which makes it illegal to sell them if they contain less than 12% of orange juice...it will be 20% by 2018.

- in Austria they sell the same drink with same name but with only 6% orange juice

- in other countries they can sell by law the same drink with 0% juice and more chemichal additives, meaning that it's of less quality.

Your government is free to approve a regulation like ours. 

I'm sure you can find something similar about the quality of chocolate.

They made a lot of regulations. For example the bakers had to change their recipes (salt). But who can check it? Is it always true what is on the package as ingredients?

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

It's like the Maldives sent their flag to rape the Mauritania flag in Chernobyl, leading to this horror of an alien-baby-flag. 

Sadly, I have a feeling the Mauritanians will not be encouraged to vote against this...

#banbestmen

Shockingly Our President VETOED 2 out of 3 bills giving the reigning party control over supreme courts. :clap: :toast::beer:
PiS politicians liteally locked themselfes in their HQ :lol::hyper:

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

1 minute ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Shockingly Our President VETOED 2 out of 3 bills giving the reigning party control over supreme courts. :clap: :toast::beer:

Amazing news for Poland :clap: Only one problem, i read that the our president is in the same party of our prime minister, it was a wrong news?

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Amazing news for Poland :clap: Only one problem, i read that the our president is in the same party of our prime minister, it was a wrong news?

Yes he is :) that's why the news are so surprising and awesome :d However, since a few months he visibly fights to become independent, he already blocked one of their bills (but it wasn't that important) and openly cricitized  some aspect of the government.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

11 godzin temu, VolleyRuller96 napisał:

I never thought I would join to talk about politics on sport forum and especially here, but sadly that moment has come. Can I please you for stop posting on public wall (If you like it you always can send PM to these users with which you want talk) shitty things about our politics? It's sport forum and I thought that totallympics atm is only one place in the internet where I will not saw any opinions/posts/news about current government, supporters of opposition party which behaviours worse than childs in sandpits (I mean here those people on the streets which lie down and shoeing for a metal fence). Where you really see the problem on those changes? It's normal that leading party want have full control on some spaces, it's in many countries on whole world and there no one don't hysterical. Despite everything PIS still have almost 20% more in polls than PO and Nowoczesna. Politicans from those two parties still can't stand with this that they lost elections, lost all their lovely moneys and everything around and now behaviour as idiots. I'm not sure if you know but how ironic is it that "former" communist politicans screams on all those nonsene protests that they don't want "back to communism", but we will back to communism if they will ruled again, just look how many scandals PO had in those 8 years, tell me what they did good in that time? They closed half of Polish factories, shut down all shipyards, closed the FSO car factory, introduced foreign capital to the market, destroying Polish manufacturers in that way, not saying that they want accept  and take many dangerous refugees to Poland. You see what is happening in UK, Germany, France and Belgium by this, you really want this here too? In addition, they shout that Kaczyński loves Putin and wants makes second Belarus here, such screams are scandalous, you really like it? Since PIS rule in the country my life is better, don't know how is with yours. Ah, and I almost forgot, PO government sells E.Wedel, one of the oldest Polish companies, now owners is an company from... Japan, everything under PO was ok, right? 

Thank you reading this and I hope that you will not post here anymore shitty things about our politics here, it's useless.