website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

11 hours ago, konig said:

I hope you are not talking about Javier Milei, arent you? :p

Sadly I do. That guy scares me a lot. Even thought he tries so hard to hide it, he looks really violent and mentally inestable

Edited by ManuCHIL

So today's election day in Denmark.

14 parties including a few new ones and record numbers have been unsure who they'll vote for.

Really nothing is certain.

One thing is known. The Faroe Islands voted yesterday where the Social Democrats and a liberal party got the two faroese seats.

Edited by Agger

The seats for Congress. Bolsonaro's party tripled their seats comparing with previous election. Workers party comes second in both votes and seats. Some traditional parties like BSDP and BSP, PDT lost a lot of seats

Screenshot-2022-11-01-at-15-32-50-2022-B

Edited by George_D

1 hour ago, George_D said:

The seats for Congress. Bolsonaro's party raised tripled their seats comparing with previous election. Workers party comes second in both votes and seats. Some traditinal parties like BSDP and BSP, PDT lost a lot of seats.

Most votes from the old right-wing parties (like PSDB) went to Bolsonaro's PL, where you can find some of the most lunatic politicians in the world (antivaxxers, flat-earthers and, in worst cases, fascists), but the party isn't really united, so some can "help" Lula's government althought it won't be easy. Lula is also expected to have the support of some center and right-wing politicians.