website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

34 minutes ago, bestmen said:

argentina is the land of indigenous , so they should vote for the independance :bye:

The indigenous are very few in Argentina, the most part of them died in colonization and after that too, they never be a country or have a country, i dont think they are more of 200.000 counting all the diferents tribes.

30 minutes ago, bestmen said:

it's such stupid :lol:,,you don't know that  all the countries of the world have many religions and ethnicities?

Yes but in Irak they are in the facts like diferents countrys, thats one of the things for the americans thinked that the shiites will help them against Saddam......they hate Saddam but finally they dont suport U.S.A for the same reasons, the enemy of my enemy not always is my friend.

Just now, konig said:

Yes but in Irak they are in the facts like diferents countrys, thats one of the things for the americans thinked that the shiites will help them against Saddam......they hate Saddam but finally they dont suport U.S.A for the same reasons, the enemy of my enemy not always is my friend.

LOL and for this nonsense they should divide the country ?

you don't like Irak just because they became weak ,that's all

Just now, konig said:

In my case i am italian, spanish and french......its very common in Argentina, we are mixed of many ehnicitys.

yes you are many ethnicities ,so all of them have the right to take the independence like you hope  it for the kurds

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

LOL and for this nonsense they should divide the country ?

you don't like Irak just because they became weak ,that's all

I dont have nothing against Irak, really, is a country which many suffering in the recent past, i dont know if just the north of Irak must be a Kurdish country but for me they deserve some territory to have a country, for dont have to be killed like in the past (Saddam with gas mainly), you dont have to be angry......we are not talking about your country.

Just now, konig said:

I dont have nothing against Irak, really, is a country which many suffering in the recent past, i dont know if just the north of Irak must be a Kurdish country but for me they deserve some territory to have a country, for dont have to be killed like in the past (Saddam with gas mainly), you dont have to be angry......we are not talking about your country.

the kurds are armed too they organize themselves as mafia and they killed many people also they are sunnit  so what