website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

51 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

SPD will go to the opposition :p Actually the only possibility coalition is the Jamaika (cdu+fdp+grune) but the Grune say that the agreement will be very difficult...

Well,  SPD in opposition is a brilliant move by Schultz :d they basically Blocked many AFD's privileges as the biggest opposition party

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

Its a surprise for me that the AFD obtein only 13% with the problem of the refugees and the political correction, in another hand, is sad to see Merkel once again winning in Germany, i cant believe there arent another option........George Soros probably be happy.

4 hours ago, konig said:

Its a surprise for me that the AFD obtein only 13% with the problem of the refugees and the political correction, in another hand, is sad to see Merkel once again winning in Germany, i cant believe there arent another option........George Soros probably be happy.

Well, in Europe you need some slogan for have a lot of votes :p

Btw, behind the AfD the big surprise are the Grüne whit the 8.8%, they are the only party that want Turkey in to the Union

Catalonian independence referendum is just one week away. After what is Spain doing lately, I would not be surprised if they voted pro-independence.

My favourite Volleyball position: LIBERO. You ask why? Look here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIOarNAONk

2 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Well, in Europe you need some slogan for have a lot of votes :p

Btw, behind the AfD the big surprise are the Grüne whit the 8.8%, they are the only party that want Turkey in to the Union

8.8% for a party that wants this, that's not good.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 minutes ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Catalonian independence referendum is just one week away. After what is Spain doing lately, I would not be surprised if they voted pro-independence.

And then what? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

59 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

And then what? :p 

Well, they probably won't join the EU as  almost no country  wants them to be independent, so I believe they will try to have good relations especially with France, as northern neighbour, and those few  countries that  will support their independence, and I am afraid Russia. However they have pretty strong economy (I read lately that over 20% GDP of Spain comes from Catalonia), so they have at least one less thing to worry about :p

15 hours ago, VolleyRuller96 said:

Well,  SPD in opposition is a brilliant move by Schultz :d they basically Blocked many AFD's privileges as the biggest opposition party

It's pretty much the only thing they could have done. 4 more years in government would've been political suicide.