website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

8 hours ago, bestmen said:

hostages of hamas have been treated like humans

If you call constant torture with electric cables and a small piece of cheese to be shared with four people as everything for one day as humane treatment, sure. Let's not kid ourselves, Palestinian prisoners and the hostages Hamas took are not generally treated in any kind of humane way.

Judging by earlier actions and reports: if you're a Palestinian prisoner in Israel, you can consider yourself lucky if you're not beaten up every day, and if you're a Jewish hostage in Hamas' hands, you can consider yourself lucky in that case as well (plus if you're a female prisoner in the hands of Hamas.....yeah, we all know what's likely happening then).

If you're a prisoner/hostage on either side, you're gonna be in for a very rough time unless you are one of the 'lucky' exceptions.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 hours ago, konig said:

Caputto or is his "Erman Gonzalez" economy minister (a minister who make all the "polemic desicions and quit after that) or he is only for deactivate the leliqs with credits using his lobby with CIF and anothers players, i dont see him too much time after that.

We have a lot of minister with zero experience in the past, is nothing to be worried in Argentina, imgine our current "chif of staff" was a librarian and nothing more.

Is the wife, not the husband, we had a lot of "ex guerrilla" members with homicides in their past like ministers,im not afraid at all with this old lady.

I find worrying that blindness you have (as a group of people) with Milei...it's the exact same thing that cristina's followers had, and that it's what make argetina suffer this 40 years, that fanatism you have for people :( 

Caputto brought the leliqs, and now he wants to take them out? I don't buy it

Edited by ManuCHIL

hamas didn't torture any hostage ,  they did this assault to force enemies to liberate Palestinians prisoners in horrible conditions .

even after liberation they still under danger , menaced to be killed with all their familly once they talk to the media 

Edited by bestmen

3 hours ago, ManuCHIL said:

I find worrying that blindness you have (as a group of people) with Milei...it's the exact same thing that cristina's followers had, and that it's what make argetina suffer this 40 years, that fanatism you have for people :( 

Caputto brought the leliqs, and now he wants to take them out? I don't buy it

Sturzenegger  was the creator, not Caputo.

Im libertarian since i was teenager, Milei doesnt have nothing to do with it, if he does the things wrong, i will be more critic with he than any political opponent, in fact i dont like too much to try to find a credit in dolars for pay a debt in pesos like the leliqs are.

Dont confuse me with a kirchnerist, the most "termo" people in Argentina you can find.

1 hour ago, konig said:

Sturzenegger  was the creator, not Caputo.

Im libertarian since i was teenager, Milei doesnt have nothing to do with it, if he does the things wrong, i will be more critic with he than any political opponent, in fact i dont like too much to try to find a credit in dolars for pay a debt in pesos like the leliqs are.

Dont confuse me with a kirchnerist, the most "termo" people in Argentina you can find.

I won't do that, but as a foreigner I have to tell you...that unhealthy relationship that Argentinians has with their heroes, it's harmful for the best interest of the country. That includes all people (mileistas, macristas, larretistas, etc) , not only K's ... and that it's a problem that everyone needs to face

Apparently 95% voted 'yes' in the Venezuela referendum on annexation of most of Guyana. Now we wait for 100% of Esequibo's residents to obviously vote in favor of annexation :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The far right is unfortunately gaining ground in Europe, reaching a new record of seats. Honestly, I think a PPE-ID-ECR majority is unlikely; the People's Party will never govern with the far right. However, we might have one of the weakest PPE-S&D-RE majorities ever.

ID is actually the main group in Austria, France and Netherlands.