website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Politics Thread

Wanderer

Agora, heywoodu disse:

I still prefer Family Guy in that sense. I am trying to catch up with all episodes there and it doesn't matter if I watch S13E11 of S15E02 or S14E10 first..much better :p 

Yes, to catch up is better. Although I got tired of Family Guy.

South Park I watch since the first season (yes, almost 20 years ago, back when my age wouldn't allow for me to watch it, but when they started to show it here in Portugal people didn't even realised what it was for plenty of time/years) and it's right now a tradition: Spring is Game of Thrones and Autumn is South Park! :thumbup:

It's actually my favourite tv show :p

1 minute ago, kungshamra71 said:

Yes, to catch up is better. Although I got tired of Family Guy.

South Park I watch since the first season (yes, almost 20 years ago, back when my age wouldn't allow for me to watch it, but when they started to show it here in Portugal people didn't even realised what it was for plenty of time/years) and it's right now a tradition: Spring is Game of Thrones and Autumn is South Park! :thumbup:

It's actually my favourite tv show :p

When I watch South Park, I think "South Park is my favourite", but the same goes when I am watching Family Guy :d 

Those, and shows like Arrow and The Flash, I just watch for fun. Often on my computer.

On the other hand, I watch The Walking Dead and especially Game of Thrones mostly because it's tense to see what's going to happen and I really only watch it when I have time to sit down for it, turn off the lights and focus on nothing else :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 hours ago, konig said:

i dont say Johnson is perfect, i have some "libertarians" ideas and he is a candidate of that ideas.......

Like i said before, the democrats make a terrible disaster in foreing politics and hillary was in the state department, she is clearly part of the problem and with her presidence, and the return of Bill too, we will see more political disasters in the next four years.

Being part of a left-wing ideology, i understand that you suport Hillary, is not my case being of rigth-wing.

I am not part of a left Wing ideologi. I'm social liberal (of course that's left Wing in USA) 

My main concern is the climate. It would be goodbye to any kinds of trying to rescue the climate.

We all know what Clinton dynasty did in Iraq and Afghanistan (Bill started all that bullshits, and it's not over yet), Hillary was the loudest supporter of war in Libya and Syria were millions people dies. And if that bitch won question is which country is next? I really don't wont (and nobody normal wont it too) war between Russia and USA in Europe. Both of them are awful candidates, but Donald is just one rich idiot, Hilary is war dog  

32 minutes ago, dcro said:

The option "Guns should only be legal for people who have gone through thorough background checks and shooting/safety lessons and who can proof they have a safe, locked place to keep their gun, away from ammunition" isn't even included...only in America :p 

b1f477f4fc.png

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Clinton as my match...I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to get it up after a date with her :cry:

1fc3b9d019.jpg

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

The option "Guns should only be legal for people who have gone through thorough background checks and shooting/safety lessons and who can proof they have a safe, locked place to keep their gun, away from ammunition" isn't even included...only in America :p 

b1f477f4fc.png

I know, where the heck is the rational option? How do I feel about guns? They kill people, get them to hell away from the public. Where is this option?

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Clinton as my match...I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to get it up after a date with her :cry:

1fc3b9d019.jpg

I got Clinton too, but the sceptic in me believes this "survey" was just a way to make Clinton look good, however that's possible :d