website statistics

Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 News

3 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

Maybe not the best topic to ask, but i didnt find better solution.

Will Olympic Channel broadcast the Games? Will it be available in its entirety like in Tokyo or partially, like in Rio?

surely not where other tv channels/ott services have bought the tv rights

in Europe, I think it's only about Discovery Media (and their agreements with some public TV networks for the mandatory FTA coverage)

48 minutes ago, phelps said:

surely not where other tv channels/ott services have bought the tv rights

in Europe, I think it's only about Discovery Media (and their agreements with some public TV networks for the mandatory FTA coverage)

Thanks for the reply. Thought so.

Did you find anything about postgames period? Maybe its still early though.

More on the Water Quality Issue for Marathon Swimming and Triathlon.  Marathon swimming will be transferred to the Rowing lake if necessary, but Triathlon will be a Duathlon using the planned course and dropping the swim leg.

Olympics-Paris 2024 sets up reserve site for marathon swimming if Seine unsuitable (msn.com)

15 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

Thanks for the reply. Thought so.

Did you find anything about postgames period? Maybe its still early though.

no idea...:dunno:

I only hope that this time Discovery Plus would keep the Olympic feeds longer on their app than 3 years ago, 'cause I just can't watch every single event live...I need some weeks to make up for those things I couldn't watch in those 16 days

Posted (edited)

30 candidates in the IOC Athletes Commission elections among them Jessica Fox :rolleyes:

4 athletes with highest amount of votes will be elected (must be from 4 different sports) and will be part of the IOC Athlete´s commission for the next 8 years, this can eventually open them also the doors to become once later also a full time IOC member

The elections will be held during the entire Games in the Olympic Village or in the athletes accommodation facilities in Chateauroux, Marseille or Tahiti

K%C5%A0%20MOV%202024%20kandid%C3%A1ti.pn

Edited by hckošice

https://www.lequipe.fr/Jo-2024-paris/Tous-sports/Actualites/Les-jeux-olympiques-de-paris-battent-le-record-du-nombre-de-billets-vendus/1481824

a record ticket sold for 8,600 million, the previous record was 8,300 million in Atlanta 1996 :FRA :thumbup:

Edited by Benolympique