website statistics

Biathlon IBU World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

Road to NC top 20...Hochfilzen relay

Bad: we lost to :BEL and especially :SLO many many points sadly, and to :POL good is they at least finished only 1 place above us in 19th losing just on the line to JPN and BUL (that one is bad as well)

Good: we beat again :EST:KAZ and  :LAT

You know it's a trainwreck when Tomas Kaukėnas and Linas Banys were the best legs in today's relay :lol:

What a hero that official dude that sabbotaged Johannes, because he saw the future that Samuelsson would have rifle problems, so he made it all even.

I'm honestly surprised that Stefansson is still on the team whilst missing 4, 5 and 7 targets in three different sprints, finishing 86th at best. You'd think Sweden has someone better to offer right now.

In the Lithuanian camp, Linas Banys has been replaced by Maksim Fomin, I wonder if he's going to run better in Hochfilzen than Kontiolahti. 

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

I'm honestly surprised that Stefansson is still on the team whilst missing 4, 5 and 7 targets in three different sprints, finishing 86th at best. You'd think Sweden has someone better to offer right now.

In the Lithuanian camp, Linas Banys has been replaced by Maksim Fomin, I wonder if he's going to run better in Hochfilzen than Kontiolahti. 

Yeah, but you don’t want to get yourselves in the position the Russians have been in where you are permanently shuttling your mid-ranked performers between the Worlds & the IBU.  It’s probably better to stick with them for one month then make the decision at the end of that block.