FRA.gif PINTURAULT Alexis
2:27.191:13.27+1:13.92

NOR.gif MCGRATH Atle Lie
2:27.261:13.73+1:13.53

SUI.gif MURISIER Justin
2:27.431:14.06+1:13.37

Full Results HERE

Are bookies still taking bets for Petra for the Big Globe? :d

The advantage the Italians had over Vlhova last season is pretty much neutralized this time. They are still a no presence in the Slalom, but this time they can't make the difference in the speed events, as Vlhova is now getting top 10 placements. With the lack of depth in the DH & SG, she can take points almost anywhere she goes i reckon. And, if she is matching them in the speed ones, then i don't know what Brignone has to do to catch her. She will have to win GS's left and right and take podiums on the DH-SG like crazy. And Brignone already made two big zeros this weekend, where she should have been making her mark. 

And i'm not even counting Bassino. As much, as i like her, i don't think she has the consistency (yet) to fight for the Big Globe. 

Suter can make 1-2s in all DH-SGs, but that won't be enough, because there just aren't enough races of them throughout the season. She has to make some kind of miracle like AA Kilde is doing in winning speeds at large, making top 10-15s regularly in the GS and be always amongst the leaders in parallels and combined. And even with that Kilde barely won last year, because speedsters are at a disadvantage in the calendar and the Big Globe for the last 15 years or so. 

That leaves Gisin and Shiffrin. They are probably the two most well-rounded skiers at the moment. But the thing is, Gisin is good at each discipline, but she is not the favorite in any of them. There is not one race, where you see her and put your money, that she is winning. You can gather top 5 a lot, but that won't be enough in the end.

As for Mikaela, the two questions are, when will her form return and most importantly, will she have a regular schedule. If she is not committed to a full season, which by the looks of it, i don't think she is, she will have to win everywhere like before. She has many Globes know, and we saw last season, that she can put aside the hunt without much questions. I don't see her going all out in every race, like before, this season. 

The best chance everyone has is, if Vlhova misses some rounds and they can cut some points, when she is not there. :d