website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Cup 2020 - 2021

Totallympics

Really sad and paradoxically funny enough that once the 2nd run was finally built by her GS coach set exactly for her style she can not even start in :(

anyway, that´s sport, the season will be long and will continue soon..

Gasienica-Daniel going for a great result, top 15 already assured.

Also Jelinkova in very valuable points once again, The Olympics should be feasible for Adriana this time

Stage 7

FRA.gif Courchevel (FRA) - 12 December 2020 - 13 December 2020 FRA.gif

Women's Giant Slalom (3/9)
Final Results

USA.gif SHIFFRIN Mikaela
2:19.631:08.32+1:11.31

ITA.gif BRIGNONE Federica
2:20.451:08.46+1:11.99

FRA.gif WORLEY Tessa
2:20.721:09.20+1:11.52

Full Results HERE

Definitely a deserved win for Shiffrin and really, really nice to see her take her first win after losing her dad - that must have been one hell of a moment for her. Moments like this are what make sports so great :wub: 

She did make excellent use of the mistakes of her main competitors though :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, hckosice said:

Also Jelinkova in very valuable points once again, The Olympics should be feasible for Adriana this time

I really wish I could say I agree, but she needs to not only keep this up, but improve a whole lot more to get that top-8 finish in a World Cup..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

22 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I really wish I could say I agree, but she needs to not only keep this up, but improve a whole lot more to get that top-8 finish in a World Cup..

Well, World Cup top 8 finishes in about 90% of Olympic events have never been so easy to come by as this season.  :cheer: