website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Both awesome and a little boring because for me there's no excitement in terms of competition anymore :lol: 

Look at you, so young and innocent, thinking that you'll have the time to be excited during the competition :p

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Look at you, so young and innocent, thinking that you'll have the time to be excited during the competition :p

Wait, you're reading it wrong. I mean the boring part from now on is that - for me - there is no competition anymore: the battle is over, I know who won, so the excitement in terms of 'who will win?!' is already over :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

As the draw is over I can excuse my absence with a boycott caused by no field hockey among the Dutch symbols.

Spoiler

But in fact I was working all day to clean my room for the first time since... long time ago. And it appeared I do have a reserve set of guitar strings, so I don't need to go to music store in case of emergency. Happy Halloween, everyone!

30 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's a fun thought that I am literally the only person in the world who knows whether or not this is true. And who knows the actual winner. Which may or may not be the same. Who knows? 

Hide contents

I do!

Are you really trying to persuade us that you have already counted everything, cmon latewoodu I dont buy it :lol:

1 minute ago, Vojthas said:

As the draw is over I can excuse my absence with a boycott caused by no field hockey among the Dutch symbols.

Reveal hidden contents

I hope the mention of Jacques Brinkman made up for it.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Wait, you're reading it wrong. I mean the boring part from now on is that - for me - there is no competition anymore: the battle is over, I know who won, so the excitement in terms of 'who will win?!' is already over :p 

Just you wait. My contest had 100 "Spain 12"s before it finally happened at vote #30 or something. That's excitement for you. :p

#banbestmen

Just now, hckosice said:

Are you really trying to persuade us that you have already counted everything, cmon latewoodu I dont buy it :lol:

I have being fulfilling my duty and entering the votes into my sheet every evening :evil: 

:cheer: Welcome to the Hotel California! :cheer: 

Edit: I have no idea why I just posted that here, it's the walkon song playing currently for the boxing. I think I got carried away.