website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2020 (Tour de France)

Totallympics

I might have missed a few days, today I have good hope for good points with Cavagna, Schachmann and Martinez all in the breakaway :d

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I might have missed a few days, today I have good hope for good points with Cavagna, Schachmann and Martinez all in the breakaway :d

EF set it all up well, got three credible guys in the break, now Powless immediately breaks and gets a lead.

ES Comms talking about Powless being the first Native American to......not quite guys, Native :USA maybe, Quintana & Bernal and no doubt guys going back to the 80s were Natives.

18 minutes ago, hckosice said:

GC top 6 now

:SLO

:SLO

:COL

:mumble:

I understand Colombia, but Slovenia is super weird. Small (2 million people) + poor + no tradition -> Completely destroying all the big countries (Spain, France, Netherlands, Germany, GB, Italy)

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

2 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

I understand Colombia, but Slovenia is super weird. Small (2 million people) + poor + no tradition -> Completely destroying all the big countries (Spain, France, Netherlands, Germany, GB, Italy)

+ a ski jumper killing everyone in the biggest cycling race of the world is .. well...quite unusual :p

I did find out that Powless’ mother was a Olympian in 1992 today. She ran for Guam in the marathon. So there’s your fun fact of the day courtesy of the peeps over at Olympedia. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela