website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

4 hours ago, heywoodu said:

I find it interesting that I read a few people saying it sucks, while I (who always has big issues with every change, ever :d ) actually like it :p 

Especially that like 95% of the screen is used for the actual live timing instead of menus, the part that you can customize exactly how you want everything to appear and so on.. 

The mobile version is awful..

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

The mobile version is awful..

I didn't look at that yet, but the mobile version already was awful :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Well this is not a very exciting season opener :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Our mens team looks in great skiing form for the start of the season. And the best part is, beside Anev and Iliev, we might have a third male in Anton Sinapov who has reached a higher level. I think our mens biathlon is the best it has ever been. Now if they combine the good skiing with a good shooting, a miracle could happen. :d