website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

watching tomorrows start list I see that we do not consider the tomorrows mixed relay as important :wall: without Paulína Fialková and Kazár.

Gereková/Poliaková/Hasilla/Otčenáš lol... the goal is clear...try finish the race...

the single relay is even worse Ivona Fialková/Šíma oh dear :lol:

6 hours ago, hckosice said:

watching tomorrows start list I see that we do not consider the tomorrows mixed relay as important :wall: without Paulína Fialková and Kazár.

Gereková/Poliaková/Hasilla/Otčenáš lol... the goal is clear...try finish the race...

the single relay is even worse Ivona Fialková/Šíma oh dear :lol:

I'll be rooting for you, even though we (Czechs) are probably going to crush you... But that's okay :) I mean when Kuzmina gets back I'm really banking on your women's relay.

Maybe Totallympics should start an initiative when any Slovak athlete shoots a 0 they donate $10 to charity.

3 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

I'll be rooting for you, even though we (Czechs) are probably going to crush you... But that's okay :) I mean when Kuzmina gets back I'm really banking on your women's relay.

Maybe Totallympics should start an initiative when any Slovak athlete shoots a 0 they donate $10 to charity.

haha well it will not be a very rich charity then :lol:

thanks, well, no one actually know in which level Kuzmina will be, we all are looking forward for Pokljuka to see the answer. Remember she missed 2 whole seasons, also she had to suddenly stop the last preparations phase because of illness and she had to return home from the training camp of our NT in Tyumen. http://www.teraz.sk/sport/biatlon-svedsko-sp-nova-sezona-start/229826-clanok.html Her main and only goal is PyeongChangs sprint and 3rd consecutive medal (Golden hattrick) so she still has some 16 months to improve her level back to the top.

Did he have 10 rounds with him or something? 3 hits and 7 misses in one shooting bout :d

e5eccf808e.png

Spoiler

Yeah, I know it's more likely to be a biathlonresults.com mistake :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Did he have 10 rounds with him or something? 3 hits and 7 misses in one shooting bout :d

e5eccf808e.png

Hide contents

maybe someone else shot in his range at same time, but missed all too :d

1 minute ago, hckosice said:

maybe someone else shot in his range at same time, but missed all too :d

Unlikely, there was nobody in the 5-6 ranges around him :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

e5eccf808e.png

Reveal hidden contents

cheating japanese :redcard:

However, he couldn't even hit all with 10 shots. :p

#banbestmen

17 minutes ago, Federer91 said:

The new IBU datacenter sucks...

I find it interesting that I read a few people saying it sucks, while I (who always has big issues with every change, ever :d ) actually like it :p 

Especially that like 95% of the screen is used for the actual live timing instead of menus, the part that you can customize exactly how you want everything to appear and so on..