website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

2 hours ago, hckosice said:

dear...I really don´t know why I´m watching this..no, seriously just a self masochist can find a pleasure to follow our biathlon with this actual team..time to change channel and watch Slovan in KHL ..it have no sense to lost all nerves with these incompetent bunglers

Just find some favourites instead of just cheering for people because they share the same nationality :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, hckosice said:

laff.gif  facepalm.gif

15181174_1327971293902756_33645375046966

To be fair, the weather was awful today with a ton of wind gusts all the time.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

To be fair, the weather was awful today with a ton of wind gusts all the time.. 

62nd, 64th and 87th running times. do you realize that ? thats unimaginable how shitty we are...dear god, we just droped to 21st place in Nations Cup !!!! :sick:

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Just find some favourites instead of just cheering for people because they share the same nationality :p 

No Brazilians there :dunno::d  I´m cheering for czechs and french girls, no problem with that, just embarassed by our performances, it´s really depressing...we really used to be at higher level, now we are simply bad as hell...and I can´t somehow digest it

36 minutes ago, hckosice said:

62nd, 64th and 87th running times. do you realize that ? thats unimaginable how shitty we are...dear god, we just droped to 21st place in Nations Cup !!!! :sick:

No Brazilians there :dunno::d  I´m cheering for czechs and french girls, no problem with that, just embarassed by our performances, it´s really depressing...we really used to be at higher level, now we are simply bad as hell...and I can´t somehow digest it

It's just one race, I'm sure it'll get better during the season (not like 1st place better, but better than 21st place in the NC :p )

Is it some infrastructural thing or trouble in the federation or something? Because I have no doubt that like all athletes, these girls are working their asses off as well now and the entire summer...

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It's just one race, I'm sure it'll get better during the season (not like 1st place better, but better than 21st place in the NC :p )

Is it some infrastructural thing or trouble in the federation or something? Because I have no doubt that like all athletes, these girls are working their asses off as well now and the entire summer...

well, I really hope that, because not qualifying a full team will be a disaster ...

I don´t know there not many informations from the backstage, but about trainings and preparations, everything seemed to be ideal. the whole team trained together and had many training and preparation camps during the whole autumn for example they spend a lot of time in disastrous conditions in Russian Tyumen just to be perfectly prepared

even Martin Bajčičák our former cross country best athlete after his retirement became since the end of past season the condition coach of our womens biathlon NT and was preparing them during the whole preparation, so I really don´t know what the hell is just happening...hope starting from Pokljuka with the return of Paulina Fialková and especially Kuzmina it will be only better, much much more better. and our NC standing will be finally fixed somewhere around 10-12th place to ensure our quotas for PyeongChang.

4 minutes ago, hckosice said:

well, I really hope that, because not qualifying a full team will be a disaster ...

I don´t know there not many informations from the backstage, but about trainings and preparations, everything seemed to be ideal. the whole team trained together and had many training and preparation camps during the whole autumn for example they spend a lot of time in disastrous conditions in Russian Tyumen just to be perfectly prepared

even Martin Bajčičák our former cross country best athlete after his retirement became since the end of past season the condition coach of our womens biathlon NT and was preparing them during the whole preparation, so I really don´t know what the hell is just happening...hope starting from Pokljuka with the return of Paulina Fialková and especially Kuzmina it will be only better, much much more better. and our NC standing will be finally fixed somewhere around 10-12th place to ensure our quotas for PyeongChang.

Maybe they're just pulling a traditional Arnd Peiffer-strategy: only start being good in January :p