website statistics

Biathlon 2016 - 2017 Discussion Thread

hckošice

46 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

They take the average of the three best results in the past three trimesters. 

IBU has slightly changed the way they publish IBU Qualifying Points (I mean the format of the PDF is a little different), and my Excel sheet doesn't like it, so I'm waiting for my Excel magician to solve the problem so I can start adding results and keeping the list up to date :p 

Oh, okay. That's awesome!

I have a few "favourites" this year in the IBU Cup- Greece (mostly Tsakiri), Britain, Latvian women, and Brazil of course. Also still hoping for a return of Greenland :fingers: Haha

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

41 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

By the way, one result of under 150 points is sufficient as well to be eligible (so: average of under 180 or at least one result of under 150), so with her 109 points last weekend she is already eligible :)

Interesting story I missed there was another Serbian woman in IBU Cup last year in Martell- and in both of her races she shot 2 errors in the prone shoot and then was marked as DNF. Her name was Vahida Hozdic, relation to Edin, probably. And even more interesting she is currently 22 according to the datacenter, but was racing all the way back in 2009 in the IBU Cup, and then took a 5 year hiatus.

Whoever knew.

Edited by ahjfcshfghb

13 minutes ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Interesting story I missed there was another Serbian woman in IBU Cup last year in Martell- and in both of her races she shot 2 errors in the prone shoot and then was marked as DNF. Her name was Vahida Hozdic, relation to Edin, probably. And even more interesting she is currently 22 according to the datacenter, but was racing all the way back in 2009 in the IBU Cup, and then took a 5 year hiatus.

Whoever knew.

Biathlon in some countries is just a real mystery :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Any job offerings for becoming Dorothea Wierer's new coach? yeahbaby.gif

https://streamable.com/q8z6

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Today is a race between Gereková, Poliaková and Ivona Fialková about who of them will be cut from the team and replaced from next stage by Kuzmina...The worst ranked today will be the sad. Just hope it will not be Gereková but in this wind...everything is possible

dear...I really don´t know why I´m watching this..no, seriously just a self masochist can find a pleasure to follow our biathlon with this actual team..time to change channel and watch Slovan in KHL ..it have no sense to lost all nerves with these incompetent bunglers