website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2016 Tickets, Trips and Experiences

2 hours ago, vinipereira said:

So so happy for Slovakia, great fans (I made the video below for @hckosice :p).

2 hours ago, vinipereira said:

meet @Felipe, very very nice guy

:thumbup:

Great reading. Hope you wlll enjoy a lot also the second week of your trip :)

Em 06/08/2016 at 10:13, Dmitry disse:
Spoiler

I will be in Rio at the Olympics since 11th until 14th August.

:cheer:

My schedule.

11 August

Canoe slalom
Men's Canoe Double (C2): semi-final
Women's Kayak (K1): semi-final
Men's Canoe Double (C2): final
Women's Kayak (K1): final

12 August

Badminton

Morning games

Handball

Women's - Russian Federation x Argentina
Women's - Korea x France

13 August

Water Polo
Women's - China x Spain
Women's - Russian Federation x Italy
Women's - Australia x Brazil
Women's - Hungary x United States

Voleyball

Men's - Poland x Russian Federation
Men's - United States x France

Swimming
Women's 50m Freestyle: final
Men's 1500m Freestyle: final
Women's 4 x 100m Medley Relay: final
Men's 4 x 100m Medley Relay: final

14 August

Basketball

Men's - United States x France

Voleyball

Women's - Japan x Argentina

Women's - Brazil x Russian Federation

I have excess ticket for men's basketball game Australia - the United States (10 August). Unfortunanely I can not be in time for it.

Damn, i was at Canoeing! I see some russians on the stadium, with Russia Team uniform, probably you was there :d 

About my experience on Rio, is going very well. I found some friends on venues from the Olympics, from Totallympics i meet @hukbrazil and @vinipereira, two great guys. Probably i will meet @Suneet too, probably the first International meeting from Totallympics in a Olympic Games :thumbup:

I will wrote about my experiences in other hour, but one of my experiences on Rio 2016: meeting Vinicius, the mascot (and a volunteer guy doing photobombing :lol:) on Shooting Centre

duXzPZw.jpg

Report about Days 8, 9 and 10 coming up...

Saturday was a pretty good day regarding the climate with a sunny but not smouldering day. Morning started with a Golf session which was nice, but I must confess I don't really understand this sport (nothing against it, just that I need to watch more ESPN to maybe understand the rules :p). Nice thing was some foreigners making some compliments to the course, saying that it was much better than they thought it would be. Course is beautiful, and I walked for the most of it. Nice impression of the sport, even without the stars. Later, I went to the Olympic Park (which is kinda close to Golf) and watched some Basketball with Brazil losing another match. Rest of the day was free and I went to the Olympic Boulevard. It's basically a carnival, so not really my thing, althought it was nice to see the Olympic flame.

On Sunday, I didn't have any sport session, so I went to one of the most beautiful places in Rio: the Botanical Garden. I spent some good hours there but I could easily spent an entire day - it's just so beautiful and full of life! Kind of freaked out in the middle of the jungle knowing that Brazil had just won two medals in Gymnastics. Because it is close to the Lagoa, I took the rest of the afternoon to visit Club France. Enjoyed the food, which was basically the best thing about the place, but there's other activities - also you can buy things from France's uniforms kit, but Lacoste clothes aren't really in my budget...

Monday started with the hottest day in Rio so far... like, really hot! I can't complain since I asked for it, but it was a little too much waiting 2 freaking hours at the beach until the end of Women's Marathon Swimming. Again @Felipe was there (with a friend of ours), and he was one of the fans that saw something "strange" about the finish for Silver. I decided to stay to the medal ceremony and of course was very happy knowing that Poliana had won Bronze. Great thing about this session: Poliana herself didn't know she had won a medal, and the fans (me included) "informed" her after the race. Enjoyed Copacabana a little bit and met another internet friend, then went to the Olympic Park, almost melting on the way to the Future Arena :red:. Nice Handball session with France vs Denmark and Brazil vs Sweden (not a very excting match). I heard that the climate changed drastically during the session, which included strong winds all over Rio, but the return to the apartment was calm.

This Tuesday, Women's Football semifinal in Maracanã, and on Wednesday, Beach Volleyball finals. :fingers:

I'm a little tired to write detailed reports about the last three days and I also they wouldn't be so interesting since I didn't went to many sport events these days - it was great to finally go to Maracanã even though our team lost. I took the time to visit some of the best Rio spots and also buy some things. This Thursday was my last day on Olympic Park (with the Women's Handball semifinal), which is sad but I guess all good things come to an end. This Friday will be my last day in Deodoro and at the weekend I will enjoy another Rio spots.

3 hours ago, vinipereira said:

I'm a little tired to write detailed reports about the last three days and I also they wouldn't be so interesting since I didn't went to many sport events these days - it was great to finally go to Maracanã even though our team lost. I took the time to visit some of the best Rio spots and also buy some things. This Thursday was my last day on Olympic Park (with the Women's Handball semifinal), which is sad but I guess all good things come to an end. This Friday will be my last day in Deodoro and at the weekend I will enjoy another Rio spots.

Oh no.. The :NEP flag....

Nice sharing btw @vinipereira! I wish I could join you!

Still looking forward to get a chance to be present at the next Olympics :d

Olympic Games was really fun!
I visited 9 competitions. All of them was with really nice atmosphere. Especially I would like to say about three of them.
1. Except my schedule which I posted early I was at the men's fencing team foil finals. And I caught Russian gold medal! Cool!:champion:
2. Russia - Argentina in women's handball. Brazilians supported Russian team because it played vs. Argentina. I don't think that our team had support like this before. This was fantastic!:thumbup:
3. Russia - Brazil in women's voleyball. I was sitting in isolated 314 block under the roof of Maracanazinho. I was alone Russian in that sector. Around me was about 50 Brazilians and I supported Russian team. Very unusual and funny experience.:lol:

Woah woah woah! What a great experience it was! I'm starting to save up for Tokyo :clap:

Sorry guys was so disconnected and the really long travels between venues and my accommodation didn't give me an opportunity to check this forum out. Am back home and will post detailed records of my experience once I am over my jet-lag :)