website statistics

Archery WA Final World Olympic Qualifier 2024

Totallympics

:IRI was never this close to a team quota in Archery, but unfortunately that's mission impossible against the best (or 2nd best) team in the world :(

China doesn't even need this, they are 100% guaranteed a ranking quota. why the hell they are even here? :d

but to be honest "team quota" is too good to be true, I will be happy with an individual quota if that happens which is a big if.

7 minutes ago, MHSN said:

:IRI was never this close to a team quota in Archery, but unfortunately that's mission impossible against the best (or 2nd best) team in the world :(

China doesn't even need this, they are 100% guaranteed a ranking quota. why the hell they are even here? :d

but to be honest "team quota" is too good to be true, I will be happy with an individual quota if that happens which is a big if.

:IRI 's Mobina Fallah was #1 in the qualification round

5 minutes ago, Jur said:

:IRI 's Mobina Fallah was #1 in the qualification round

Yeah but still she has to win two knockout matches . and she has a bad track record of not controlling her emotions in crucial moments.

back in Asian qualifier, in her last shot she was just a 7 (if I'm not wrong) away from the quota but completely blew it. 

Posted (edited)

oh my :(:(:(

Iran was about to take a 4-2 lead but Fallah ate the other girl's time (despite scoring a 10) and forced the last girl to simply release the arrow without aiming (which landed in a 2) 

and of course they could never come back from this :facepalm:

this is the 3rd time Fallah is losing a quota match, (after the Asian Games and Asian qualifiers) probably another cry. this was only her fault.

Edited by MHSN