website statistics

Men's Basketball FIBA Olympic Qualification Tournaments 2024 Road to Paris 2024

George_D

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

Congrats for the huge win

but wasn't Justin Brownlee supposed to be banned for doping ? what happened to him ? did he receive a short ban ? or not even got banned at all ? 

in short does he keep his Asian Games medal or not ? 

Brownlee was banned for three months by FIBA. He was cleared to play again this February. As for his Asian Games gold medal, I haven’t heard or read anything coming from the OCA about it 

13 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I really wished :BAH was in a different group they could have had a chance, but I feel Spain is a bit too powerful.

Not at all. I would like for this tournament to be in Bahamas or on a neutral site, but Spain is far cry from those powerful Spain teams in the last 20 years. They're still favorites here but Bahamas do have a chance I feel. 

A silly silly unsportsmenlike foul by IC player when he was already being fouled and sent to the line with IC up by 3 and 2 minutes left. Should have been a 5 pt game but without FT-s and without another Lithuania possession. Also, in the game when refs already called 2 unsportsmenlike offensive fouls on Lithuania correctly so there's no way they shouldn't call this. Also Lekavicius coming up strong with 2 threes in the end to win the match for Lithuania. 

Many interesting situations on the last day of group stage with Slovenia needing 10pt win over NZ, Phillipines playing for first place in the group, all of Poland Finland Ivory Coast and Mexico playing for their lives and Italy and Puerto Rico playing for avoiding Lithuania in semis, huge match. But very much interested to see Dončić playing today and setting up huge semifinal clash with Greece.