website statistics

Shooting ISSF Rifle & Pistol Final World Olympic Qualifier 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

15 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Is Khedmati going to Paris @MHSN or Amini ?

nothing announced yet, but everybody automatically assumes that's Amini. Khedmati herself still has a chance to win a 50m 3p quota but that's unlikely

Iran has an unwritten rule about sending the same shooter to the Olympics. it's just too much drama to send someone else. but that's not a "rule" so I hope they consider sending "the better" athlete.  

Khedmati is getting much much better results recently and maybe if she wins a medal today, that changes something. 

btw Amini had a rifle malfunction yesterday, she is not that bad to finish almost last :d still I would pick Khedmati for sure.

15 hours ago, phelps said:

gotta say that this is fuckin' unfair...

4 places of 8 in the final are taken by people who aren't here to qualify :facepalm:

big, big mistake by the ISSF :redcard: :spank:

Final Olympic qualifier but again there is European continental qualifier 😂😂😂. Atleast they should have scheduled before this competition 

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

nothing announced yet, but everybody automatically assumes that's Amini. Khedmati herself still has a chance to win a 50m 3p quota but that's unlikely

Iran has an unwritten rule about sending the same shooter to the Olympics. it's just too much drama to send someone else. but that's not a "rule" so I hope they consider sending "the better" athlete.  

Khedmati is getting much much better results recently and maybe if she wins a medal today, that changes something. 

btw Amini had a rifle malfunction yesterday, she is not that bad to finish almost last :d still I would pick Khedmati for sure.

Will miss javad foroughi  and mixed air pistol  team of IRAN in paris . So many big name missing this time in air pistol entry list ( javad , omelchuk ,Dikes,pang wei ,jing jong -oh  

Edited by Prakash_k