website statistics

Rugby Sevens WR SVNS 2023 - 2024

Totallympics

Argentina is proving again to be the best team in the series. Head and shoulders above the rest.

Fiji is still not finding the mojo, they will be strong in Paris no doubt but I feel they will struggle to make the threepeat. 

For France Dupont will definitely be a X-factor. He already managed to play 14 minutes in the 6th game while being very impacteful both on defensive and offensive ends.

7 hours ago, SalamAkhi said:

Argentina is proving again to be the best team in the series. Head and shoulders above the rest.

Fiji is still not finding the mojo, they will be strong in Paris no doubt but I feel they will struggle to make the threepeat. 

For France Dupont will definitely be a X-factor. He already managed to play 14 minutes in the 6th game while being very impacteful both on defensive and offensive ends.

Ya, Dupont was really electric on Sunday. France just felt much more dangerous every time he had the ball or otherwise was involved in the play.

Edited by NearPup

And :ARG streak of 18 consecutive wins comes to an end.

I did say in this thread that the only way I see this team losing is due to injuries or indiscipline and that may have been the case: two quick yellows that Ireland capitalized in a 7v5 powerplay near the end to come back and win the match.

Extremely rare (possibly 1st time ever) all-european men's semifinals in LA. 

:IRL v :FRA

:ESP v :GBR

7 hours ago, LDOG said:

And :ARG streak of 18 consecutive wins comes to an end.

I did say in this thread that the only way I see this team losing is due to injuries or indiscipline and that may have been the case: two quick yellows that Ireland capitalized in a 7v5 powerplay near the end to come back and win the match.

Extremely rare (possibly 1st time ever) all-european men's semifinals in LA. 

:NIR:IRL v :FRA

:ESP v :GBR

:p

HSBC SVNS World Series Los Angeles | Los Angeles, United States :USA

Men

1. :FRA France

2. :GBR Great Britain

3. :IRL Ireland

4. :ESP Spain

Women

1. :NZL New Zealand

2. :AUS Australia

3. :USA United States

4. :CAN Canada :cheer:

Third semifinal in four stops for Canada. Really starting to put themselves into Olympic medal contention. 

Full Results

Finally a win, almost 19 years later :pope:

I failed to wake up in the middle of the night, almost for the first time in 8 years. I've seen France lose to :PNG 35-0 and not a tournament win. Maybe I'm the problem :sleep:

20 minutes ago, SalamAkhi said:

Finally a win, almost 19 years later :pope:

I failed to wake up in the middle of the night, almost for the first time in 8 years. I've seen France lose to :PNG 35-0 and not a tournament win. Maybe I'm the problem :sleep:

You better not watch them in Paris :P