website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2024

Totallympics

46 minutes ago, ManuCHIL said:

Latvia: I hope it will be tick tock, dons, funkinbiz or ecto ( I love latvian music, this NF always provides me of a lot of songs 

I can always count on them to send something a little different. It really is a shame that Europe hasn’t rewarded them more.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

54 minutes ago, ManuCHIL said:

I read that it's something related with his napolitan (?) origin ...can you elaborate? :P jejejeje

Latvia: I hope it will be tick tock, dons, funkinbiz or ecto ( I love latvian music, this NF always provides me of a lot of songs

Finland: Sara Siipola, but all of them are really good

Italy: Angelina Mango is my biggest fav!!! I hope she can win even though I recognize that at least other 6 songs have the potential to fight for the eurovision trophy 

It's not just because he's Neapolitan or because the song isn't entirely in Italian but in Neapolitan, it's because the song is just awful. I say this as a Campanian. Even Angelina Mango is from southern Italy and has some bars in Neapolitan, and no one is complaining :p

The provisional ranking before the final has been revealed, and Geolier is in the lead. As expected, he was booed again :)

Tonight apparently a lot of people will vote against him in the SuperFinal.

Tonight only the televote will count. Top 5 will advance at the SuperFinal (around 2/2.15 am Italian time), and press will count for 33%, radio 33% and televote 33%

IMG_20240210_211323_047.jpg

1 hour ago, Gianlu33 said:

The provisional ranking before the final has been revealed, and Geolier is in the lead. As expected, he was booed again :)

Tonight apparently a lot of people will vote against him in the SuperFinal.

Tonight only the televote will count. Top 5 will advance at the SuperFinal (around 2/2.15 am Italian time), and press will count for 33%, radio 33% and televote 33%

IMG_20240210_211323_047.jpg

Why the booing for Geolier? 

13 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Because he has a terrible song. The only reason he's up there is because he's getting massive votes from Naples

Thank you :yes

Can I watch SanRemo from Sweden? 

In a highly controversial Sanremo, with insults and attacks on social media among fans for days, there was a truly emotional moment. Gigliola Cinquetti sang 'Non ho l'età,' 60 years after her victory at the Eurovision Song Contest. It was indeed a beautiful moment