website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

DaniSRB

TV directors just really don't know how to show a race like this...

Huge fight for silver behind USA, and all focus is on USA because Phelps is swimming :wall:

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Very disappointing swim by Le Clos and Cseh. With his time at the european championships, Cseh wouldve won gold. You have to give credit to Kenderesi, because he didnt go out too fast. If the race wouldve been 10 m longer, than Kenderesi wouldve won the gold. Russians are the bad guys, but americans are winning all the golds, really funny to see. You really have to feel for Russia, they know that the other top nations arent any cleaner, but they cant prove it. 

No one wouldve thought that Watanabe or Scott could fight for a medal and now Watanabe might even win the gold.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

vor 48 Minuten schrieb Syd7:

So which donkey will swim 1-2 seconds slower in the Finals for us tonight?

Are you german? I could have asked the same question ... oh wait ... only one german athlete made the final, so i guess that Koch will be the lucky one. :lol:

Its really sad to see two swimming powerhouses in such a bad state. :cry:

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

14 minutes ago, OlympicsFan said:

Are you german? I could have asked the same question ... oh wait ... only one german athlete made the final, so i guess that Koch will be the lucky one. :lol:

Its really sad to see two swimming powerhouses in such a bad state. :cry:

I'm just hopeful McEvoy swims near his best, as long as Adrian doesn't win I'll be happy. Chalmers will break the WR within 12 months though, it is probably a bit too soon though, although he's swimming better than McEvoy this week.

Some really good finals, 200 fly for women will be extremely close imo. No real standout in that event. Maddie Groves from Aus is decent, but prone to absolute shockers when it counts. If she wins I'll be happy for her, but I wouldn't be betting on it.

Germany haven't had a great meet, but you have made a few finals. You will do well in rowing and cycling though, well you should.

this is unbelievable what is happening with our swimmers here, this is abnormal. I don`t know - maybe they also doped earlier like weightlifters. Kawęcki 17th? Like turtle? I have enough of it

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it