website statistics

Swimming at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

DaniSRB

7 hours ago, juddy96 said:

Your wildest nightmare would've been Ruta finishing 7th and Efimova getting gold

Well, I thought Rūta would finish outside the medals, but nothing lower than 4th. This is her worst breaststroke race in 4 years :(

18 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Well, I thought Rūta would finish outside the medals, but nothing lower than 4th. This is her worst breaststroke race in 4 years :(

It's sad that Ruta and Franklin are so off form in these Olympics :( If nothing else, I suppose 7th place is still less heartbreaking than finishing 4th because of "miss swimming"...

#banbestmen

8 hours ago, Quasit said:

Another choke, this time by Guy.

Also disappointed with the Australians, I can understand Syd's frustration here. Backstroke was supposed to be one of their success stories this time. Oh well.

Sadly, I felt the 100m breast was going to be anticlimactic. :LTU, :ISL, :JAM all off the podium. :sleep:

Thankfully Larkin has his pet event the 200m to come. Seebolm I'm almost glad she lost, she is as arrogant as they come, but it still doesn't make her perfomance good. I was more looking at the sprints for our success anyway.

Finally, some Australians who don't disappoint/peak wrong.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

Sadly i am sure that Hosszu will never be caught. As long as Efimova doesnt win everyone is happy, the hypocrisy is just sick.

Ok, Gyurta, you can retire now. This is a huge flop. The biggest so far... (and hopefully the only one)

Our 4x200m men to the final by only 0,04 seconds, finally some luck :clap:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!