website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

2 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Geography isn’t History. Americans are notoriously, stereotypically bad a geography :p

Confederate States belong to history though? I suppose even Americans know where those states are located? Then again, there's no cure for stupidity.

I wonder if the Norwegians know their flag promotes racism? :p

12 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

Confederate States belong to history though? I suppose even Americans know where those states are located? Then again, there's no cure for stupidity.

I’m not doing this with you again today. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, Monzanator said:

Can you imagine that MTK Budapest, the club of Jewish origin, was accused of being neo-nazi? Just because their supporters' flag at the match featured numbers 1/8/8/8 in the corners. The idiots from UEFA thought it's 18/88 (AH/HH - if you don't know, google up), while it was 1888 - year of creation of the club.

6 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

Can you imagine that MTK Budapest, the club of Jewish origin, was accused of being neo-nazi? Just because their supporters' flag at the match featured numbers 1/8/8/8 in the corners. The idiots from UEFA thought it's 18/88 (AH/HH - if you don't know, google up), while it was 1888 - year of creation of the club.

Yeah, I know what those numbers stand for in that context ;) I'm shocked UEFA didn't ban players from wearing #18 on the shirts yet :evil:

This is a little last minute, but would anyone be interested in watching the Rio 2016 Opening Ceremony together to celebrate the 4 year anniversary of the Games?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Here’s the submissions for Mississippi’s new state flag. There’s some really nice ones, and some “interesting” ones.

12 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

In Ugly Flag We Trust :bye:

I’m assuming the state legislature said that had to be on flag. No motto should ever be on a flag, especially one that reads “In God We Trust” when religious freedom is guaranteed in said country.

The best troll flags were the one written in all Arabic, and the once that included the hammer & sickle :lol: