website statistics

Asian Games 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

Reza Alipour was the defending Champion but since that day in 2018 he never won a race and lots of guys (specially from China and Indonesia) surpassed his World Record. I would gave him a very slim chance for bronze but he won the gold. it seems when you train hard, luck also comes your way :clap: it was the best moment of the Games for me so far (hard to pick between this and Table Tennis win over Japan)

2 hours ago, MHSN said:

Reza Alipour was the defending Champion but since that day in 2018 he never won a race and lots of guys (specially from China and Indonesia) surpassed his World Record. I would gave him a very slim chance for bronze but he won the gold. it seems when you train hard, luck also comes your way :clap: it was the best moment of the Games for me so far (hard to pick between this and Table Tennis win over Japan)

Still remembered back then when I saw Reza Alipour on the screen, I just close the stream since there’s basically no chance to win :d

I guess he’s still got that dominating aura, since his last two opponents slipped today :lol: 

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

Still remembered back then when I saw Reza Alipour on the screen, I just close the stream since there’s basically no chance to win :d

I guess he’s still got that dominating aura, since his last two opponents slipped today :lol: 

:lol: that's exactly what our TV commentator kept telling during the competition. "his opponents are falling because of him, it's not easy to race alongside him :d

if that's the case I don't know why it didn't work in any other tournament since 2018 AG :p

Edited by MHSN

4 hours ago, MHSN said:

I assumed he had retired. He’s pretty much been absent from the top flight of the sport since the pandemic (as you pointed out). I was absolutely stunned to see him win the gold medal. You could see how much it meant to him.

:INA needs to invest in a good sports psychologist for Leonardo and Katibin :evil:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela