website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2026

Totallympics

2nd Consecutive loss for Brazil , they only gained 1 point of their last 3 matches and WC holder suffer their 1st defeat after losing to Uruguay , Uruguay defeats Brazil and Argentina their golden days seem to be returning :hyper:

Edited by thepharoah

Marcelo Bielsa is one of the most underrated coaches maybe in history of football , he isn't the coach that can lead very big teams into glory , but he's the one that make average teams play some very fine football and achieve big results 

Edited by thepharoah

32 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Marcelo Bielsa is one of the most underrated coaches maybe in history of football , he isn't the coach that can lead very big teams into glory , but he's the one that make average teams play some very fine football and achieve big results 

He has very good press in Argentina, i agree with you but like is constantly listen "how good coach he is", im in your opposite side: for me is overrated.

5 minutes ago, konig said:

He has very good press in Argentina, i agree with you but like is constantly listen "how good coach he is", im in your opposite side: for me is overrated.

i like him personally , he did great job with Bilbao and qualify to Europa league final , Leeds that returned to Premier league after many years of absence and had a very strong 1st season , most of Leeds players became known to international stage because of him , succeeded with Argentina in Athens 2004 , he has his style of football which is for me very entertaining , maybe he wasn't lucky enough to train some world class teams , maybe he can't handle stars very well so he always needs some players at their 1st stages of world football IDK