website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Championship 2016

hckošice

5 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Only if Gernany or France wins it (which I know it's the more probable case :p), Portugal has NEVER won any competition!

We are in the final only for the second time in history, so the whole country is celebrating as if we had won the Euro!!!! :clap::clap:

Congratulations by the way, at least I'm happy our big enemy reached the final by at least winning one game :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

Congratulations by the way, at least I'm happy our big enemy reached the final by at least winning one game :d 

People here were actually cheering for a draw, just to annoy everyone in Europe even more hahaha :lol:

Curious fact: Fernando Santos (our coach) back at the beginning of the tournament, after the first two draws in the group phase, said "I'll only return to Portugal on July 11." And, with Portugal having 2 points after 2 games played, everyone laughed "This guy is crazy!". Well, apparently he was right!!!!  :thumbup: 

1 minuto atrás, Gianlu33 disse:

Oh, the amazing 2004 edition! I'll hope that now it's your turn

Yes, "amazing" haha

The nation stopped during the game, I went to see the game with lots of people on those giant screens to celebrate (everyone thought "it's Greece, we can do it!"), and then... :facepalm:

Ronaldo was very young back then, I remember him crying

If there is a god, then Platini will go to jail for all of this. First we eliminate Italy, then we get an italian referee in the next match against the host, then we completely dominate the host and then the referee decides to manipulate the game. Its sad enough that we dominate the second best team of the tournament without 5 or 6 of our best players, but i cant believe that no one tells this clown Platini to f**k off.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.