website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Uniforms

48 minutes ago, Werloc said:

By the way, you're probably thinking to yourself that our rowing star on the left looks pretty handsome in his full piece suit.

Plot twist, it's suit shorts.

V1_09466-920x613.jpg

Every single famous Lithuanian designer is ripping this to shreds all over every media outlet. It's an absolute shitshow :lol:

The red shoes along with the green outfits just crossed a line :d

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Werloc said:

God forbid we didn't use every single colour of our flag in the clothing. 

We can't completely get rid of the mismatching shoes, they're too important.

What would your ideal outfits look like?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

28 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

What would your ideal outfits look like?

I'm no designer, but for example let's look at what we have in front of us.

For starters, every single colour of the outfit is too bright, which means it's going to be an unpleasant sight seeing 50 people clumped up together and it's going to burn the eyes of the attendees.

So if we're sticking to the suits for men, I would immediately go for a darker shade of green for example they could have went for oak green (national tree of Lithuania), set the shorts on fire and keep pants for all of the men, unified white sneakers for the team.

As for the women, well, the cut of the dress is absolutely horrible and kills all of the features so either change the cut of the dress or scrap the dress entirely. Oooor, we could even drop the weird fetish of always covering up the men entirely whilst leaving women's legs exposed and actually go for a more sporty-type clothing for the women. 

Let's say we get bridges with a type of blouse with a bomber jacket, oor see-through/netted clothing is pretty popular right now, so we could make the bottom layer (skirt+ shirt/crop top)  let's say yellow or red with a thin, light see through dress that's perhaps white to match the dress shirts of the men or could be light black and the vibrant colours underneath would peak through without being too bright. 

It's extremely difficult to find decent pictures, but yeah, imagine it slightly less revealing with a yellow top, red skirt, or you can even play around with the green that the men are wearing.

DD919420_02.jpg

You can also fuck the suits and give these to the men with bright shirts underneath, yellow and neon green would look great, red debatable.

Men-s-See-Through-Grid-Mesh-Holes-Black-Long-Sleeve-T-shirt-Slim-Camisas-Fashion-Thin.jpg

Also, google images give a really bad rep to see through and netted clothing. Even when I looked for this specific hoodie (I have one of my own as well for concerts), I had to look through a lot of fairly naked men. The real magic of see through clothing is that you can actually play around with so many different styles if you actually put something on underneath them...

On 23/07/2020 at 12:12, Werloc said:

Apparently 4F is also going to dress Polish, Latvian, Serbian, Croatian, Slovakian, Greek and Macedonian athletes for Tokyo as well.

Good luck, guys @Vojthas @rybak @DaniSRB @dcro @hckosice @Janakis

The Greek uniform is quite alright actually (unless they decided to scrap it altogether) :p