website statistics

Sport Climbing IFSC Speed European Olympic Qualifier 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

• 6 months later...

I'm so nervous about this event and Kałucka's sisters alongside Mirosław. Maybe they are the best or one of best in Europe and should qualified easily, but when just one place is available you can expect everything. Lets hope we will see tears of joy instead crying of sadness in our girls eyes like it was at WCH in Bern :pope::fingers::scared:

With only two qualifiers at the world championships, and apparently even just one here, I assume the rest of the spots for a full knock-out tournament (other than the other continental qualifiers) will be filled up next year or something? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

54 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

With only two qualifiers at the world championships, and apparently even just one here, I assume the rest of the spots for a full knock-out tournament (other than the other continental qualifiers) will be filled up next year or something? :p 

yep 5 quotas per gender are reserved at the World Qualifiers Series