website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI World Tour 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

12 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

There is a nations ranking? :yikes: 

Damn, I've been an avid follower of cycling since I could walk, but didn't know this :d 

To be honest after October 17th I will go back to ignoring the rankings but until then, I'll be trying to figure out what :GBR need to do to get a full team in Paris. :d

2 hours ago, NMQ said:

Congratulations already to Vingegaard for winning another Tour de France :p

Nah, Pogacar will be back in time :p 

At least let's hope so from a perspective of wanting to see a battle :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

With Adam Yates winning the Tour de Romandie, it's been another good week for the GB cyclists as they fight for a top 5 ranking to get the full team of 4 for Paris. I'm expecting them to net around 400-500 points in the next ranking release which should be enough for them to stay ahead of the Netherlands and would cut the deficit to Slovenia by around half.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fellow Swiss riders Küng, Dillier, Bissegger and some others at the start of today's 6th stage of the Tour de Suisse, after hearing the tragic news of Gino Mäder's death :(

FyvXVwLXwAMI-Go?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Stage has been more or less cancelled. They'll get on their bikes 30km before the original finish and from there ride in a neutralized manner towards the finish line.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way, I hope Magnus Sheffield gets serious professional help as well. He fell more or less together with Mäder and although the exact circumstances aren't known, there are photos showing Sheffield climbing back up while in the background they're trying to help Mäder....

On 6/16/2023 at 12:49 PM, heywoodu said:

By the way, I hope Magnus Sheffield gets serious professional help as well. He fell more or less together with Mäder and although the exact circumstances aren't known, there are photos showing Sheffield climbing back up while in the background they're trying to help Mäder....

Out of hospital today & going home for a rest.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cycling/65942944